NOTICE🙏

Hi guys!

Many people complains about this story a lot like..

"this story was more like lisa and jk omg!!"

"wow later on jk will not suffer and will fall for her easily. And yn will accept him without a doubt."

"this story is so complicated. why don't y/n just leave?!"

And things like that.

Okay first of all, i already remind my reader from the beginning that this story will be complexed, emotiomal and long.
Second, i already made the story plot UNTIL the end. Along as the story goes, everything wouldn't be easy for the characters to act like that all of a sudden.
I already made something.

About you and your messed heart, she doesn't believe in love anymore. But staying like that beside him when his life is in danger, it clearly that she still loves him without realizing.
Plus she made a promise to Jimin.
She will leave, if she sees Jungkook's life will be okay.
And with that, she can clearly live in peace (without bad feelings or whatever) and far away from him. She can sincerely let him go and stay away from him forever.

Why did i made Y/N suffer like this??
In the end you will know why amd understand it completely.
Why didn't i made Jungkook suffer as much as Y/N?
First, i told you this story will be such a COMPLEXED story.
Second, because there will be something bad caming up to him as well. If you can find my clues in the previous chapter especiall the hard clue that i wrote in chapter 27(pt.2) you can analyze it.

And about lisa and jungkook. It's clearly not about them, and it was about Jungkook x reader.
There will be some scences coming up and i reminded you that Jungkook doesn't fall for anyone that easily since he got his HEART BROKEN AND BETRAYED.

So yeah, everything wouldn't be easy as you thought.
And i told you there will be something that secretly happened to him too.
The point is the story will not be easy as you thought it would be.

I'm sorry if i dissapointed my readers if this was not the story you're expecting or hoping for.
To write an emotional and complexed story like this is very hard but i am still enjoying it.
Why?
Because writing and becaming an author is a part of my dreams and one of my passion.
I made it this far and i won't regret what i just wrote for the story.

It's okay for you guys to ended up doesn't dislike my story and the plot. You could always leave and not read my story.
I'm really okay and it's fine though:)

Without a doubt, no matter what happen, i will still continue this story according the story plots that i already create.
I'm hoping for your patience and support.

Thank you for those who always supported me and keep telling me this story was good.
I love you and i promise to update as soon as possible.

Thank you so much❤

X,
Clarissa.