Chapter 42

BANG!!

"Arghhh!!!"

The sound of a gun fired makes you jolt. You open your eyes in shock as your hearing senses buzz off.

There's Jin, sholding his gun behind Jungkook after firing a bullet towards Yoongi-- right on his left shoulder, close to his chest.

Right after the scene, police cars and the ambulance siren struck your ears, dragging you back to reality.

At a second, the room is filled with police, EMTs and paramedics, rushing their way to help Lisa. She's breathing slowly and lying on the cold ground.

Jin rush to Yoongi as he collapsed and kneel against the ground.

His blood drip everywhere as his eyes began to closed slowly. Jin pick him up with his right hand on the collar and handcuffed him, eventhough he's in pain.

"Min Yoongi-ssi, you're arrested in attempting murder, abduction and money embezzlement. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. " he said calmly, as he give him to other police.

They immediately run bought him quickly to the hospital before he loses a lot of blood.

Flashback

"12 a.m, Gangnam district, underground basement. Bring only yourself or this shit of yours will be dead in seconds." - Yoongi.

His eyes burn in rage as his jaw are clenching hardly. He stomped his feet against the ground and turn around, walking towards the car.

"That's why now i'm going to take responsibility of it. I'm going to find her by myself." Jungkook said as he look back a little and shed a tear.

"...."

"Jungkook, wait!!" Jin said as he ran towards Jungkook and grab his shoulder, forcing Jungkook to face him.

"I know you're mad right now, but i warn you that you can't do this by yourself."

"You said i'm the one who caused it. So you better go back, before you, Jimin and others get hurt. I can't take any risks anymore, Jin. She's in danger right now." Jungkook said weakly.

Jin tighten his grasps on Jungkook's shoulder, while Jimin walk and stop beside Jin, staring at Jungkook with his eyes sadden.

"I told you, we will help you. You can't face him alone. Let us help behind your back, so you won't worry about us getting hurt..." Jin said with a deeo breathe.

"Jungkook...just please listen to us just this time." Jimin added.

"Then..how? How are we going to get him?" Jungkook replied.

Jin run his hands towards his pocket and grab a small black audio recorder, placing it behind Jungkook's  shirt.

"Evidence." he said.

Jimin nodded as he smiled a little,

"We need this. And by this thing, we can track and come to you."

"Now..let's catch him, shall we?"

End of flashback

The sound of the footstep rushing in wakes Jungkook to his senses. Feeling a pair of arms holding him tightly makes him realize of someone's presence.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Jimin yells loudly.

Jungkook weakly kneels on the ground with a ragged breath.

He's almost close to let go of his conciousness.  The pressure on his head keeps killing him inside and his  energy got drained, but he got someone that want to keep him awake.