Hi Everyone!

This first chapter is going to be somewhat boring, but I promise it will get interesting quick. As the title states, this "book" will be my journey of finding who I am, not a coming out story. So, let's get on with this, shall we?

Hi, I'm Hannah/Jax. I know your probably wondering one thing already? Why do you have two names? That's because I'm a demigirl/gender-fluid. That basically means I don't specifically feel that I am male or female or neither all the time. Sometimes I feel masculine, others feminine or neither. However, I feel tied down to my anatomical sex's end of the spectrum more times than not, which is where the "demigirl" part comes into play.

 I'm also pansexual, which means I like everyone. Just kidding, I'm antisocial and society is corrupt. It truly means I feel attraction towards people, regardless of gender. And no, just to clarify, that is not the same thing as bisexuality. "Bi" means two and "pan" means all. As you will shortly read, I did not know this much about myself but I did know that I was not (completely) a girl or completely straight. 

So that is pretty-much the basics about my gender and sexuality. I'll see you guys soon!

xoxoJax🌈🌈🌈👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩