Old Friends

The two of you just stared at each other. How? Why?? The cup Tord had previously been holding was now shattered and forgotten on the floor, daring someone to mention it. Edd let out a stuttered 'u-uuh', and shit went down.

You screeched a 'no' and quickly turned to bolt in the other direction; Tord in close pursuit. The others gave one another worried expressions and started to chase after you two. Tom had almost gotten a hold of the com but Tord wasn't having it. He elbowed him hard in the face, using the impact as leverage to increase his speed.

Your breathing was staggering and you knew you wouldn't be able to keep this pace for much longer. Starting to panic, you started towards the front door and frantically tried to turn the knob. Unfortunately, the adrenaline rushing through you forced your hands to shake violently and made such a simple task impossible. Tord reached you and took a firm grasp on your left arm. You froze and dropped your other hand from the door, tears threatening to spill over.

"It's been a while."

You jumped slightly as his breath brushed close to your ear, his voice a low whisper. You choked out a response that sounded similar to a yes, but it wasn't entirely coherent.

"Tord!"

You felt him turn his body just enough to see the person, you not risking moving a muscle and just staring straight ahead at the door in front of you. They had a conversation, but for some reason you couldn't understand it. You strained your ears to try and comprehend, but even though you knew they were speaking English, you just couldn't put the words together. Then a bang and a yell. You jumped at the sudden noise but still refused to turn around. I'm sure whoever it was is fine. If he's living here he probably needs them and wouldn't hurt anyone. At least not fatally.

"Why don't you come with me?" His grip had tightened and you nodded.

He took you up a flight of stairs, and into what you assumed his room.

"Stay. There. Leave and you'll regret it."

You gulped and gave another nod. He sent one last glare and slammed the door, stomping back down the stairs.

Holy. Shit.

You sighed in a pathetic attempt to try and calm yourself and took a look around the room. Several inappropriate posters were pinned up, as well as a stack of magazines you didn't want to touch. Not because of their contents but because you knew what he did with those. One last glance around the room showed where the bed was and you were more than happy to sit down. As you lowered yourself into the matress you suddenly felt light headed. Black quickly flooded your vision and you started to lose consciousness.

"Oh, mother fuc..."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N: oof well isn't that ending a cliche. >.> I feel like this one is doing better than my last story and idk why XD tell me if you liked this one. Cuz honestly I feel like everything I write is absolute shit XD I also think I can do a pretty successful lemon with this one >.> So there's that to look forward to.

I might not finish my other story because I accidentally fell in love with this one. I have such a big story for it planned out--