epilogue

wednesday,july 7,2019

-jungkook-

here lies y/n l/n
october 31,1998 - july 7,2018
with a mind of stone,but a heart of gold
•~hello,welcome home~•

"hello,y/n.how're you up there? after you died,i cried like waterfalls.but i got over it,and began to smile .today's your death anniversary,and it's been one year since you've rested.i bought a ring,and wore it around my ring finger.don't worry,i'm a husband now! and you're my wife,physically and mentally.oh,this little girl right here was abandoned.i named her y/n,jeon y/n."

"she's my source of happiness.and she was just like you.she was loud,sarcastic,and always hungry.but she has a soft spot for crying and being quiet."

"i love her just as much as i love you.i promised myself that i'd never remarry a woman.you were and are my only one."

"i brought your favorite flowers,white roses.y/n,can you place it just on top of the—"

"shiny,gold,and white stone? no problem,papa!"

"i wouldn't say that but,your mom would love it if she was here."

after placing it down.she looked at me with her innocent yet curious eyes.

"papa,where's mom?"

"oh? she's up there,looking down at us right now.why don't you go wave?"

she gasps and looks up the sky.

"hi mom! i miss you! let's see each other sometime!"

"well,we'll go now.we'll go back here tomorrow again.bye,y/n...i love you!"

"bye mom! i love you!"

after a small while,the father and daughter walked straight to there car,starting the engine and driving off with a smile on both their faces.

but little did they know that behind a certain tree,there was a lady in white,staring at them.eyes tearing up.

"i love you too,jeon jeongguk and y/n."

then,she glows,white particles forming on each side of her.

"goodbye."

she then disappears,happily.

I hope you enjoyed the story ^^