Ch1: Unknown Danger

3rd POV

It had been over 20 since the defeat of the evil Buu who had terrorized the entire universe! And then Peace has reigned over the world. Everyone's was happy with this except for the saiyans mostly the full blooded ones and during this time period Goku or Kakarot called by Vegeta, has had another child who was also a boy, he had black spiky hair like his father, onyx eyes, a brown fuzzy tail, and a charming smile, the boy was named (Y/N). (Y/N) was almost identical to his father he loved to fight, train, and eat but didn't bother much with school even though he was forced to attend because of his mother.

   (Y/N) however wasn't completely like his father, he still had some pride in him but it didn't overshadow him, he was rebellious from time to time and got into a lot of fights ending him getting expelled from many schools; on one occasion he had accidentally broken a boy's ribs and given 3 other people concussions. (Y/N) also got the chance to train with both his father and his rival Prince Vegeta who was reluctant to train (Y/N) but did so anyways since he and others were going to be the next generation of saiyans.

   However peace cannot always last, 7 years after the defeat of Buu other new threats showed their faces such as Beerus the god of destruction who was the hardest opponent Son Goku has ever fought and let's not forget Freeza a galactic pirate was resurrected to destroy earth and get revenge against the saiyans only to fail again. A evil version of Goku showing up, fighting for the survival of the multiverses...now what's next?

"Ha!" (Y/N) shouted landing a punch onto Vegeta's face while in the spaceship at 600x earth's normal gravity. Vegeta's body didn't move an inch shocking (Y/N) a bit, he had put everything into one punch but instead a smirk formed on Vegeta's face.

"Not good enough" In a flash Vegeta grabbed (Y/N)'s arm pulling him closer and kneeing him in the gut causing spit to fly out of (Y/N)'s mouth. (Y/N) clutched his stomach in pain as Vegeta looked down on him before turning off the gravity machine.

"Ah man, that hurts" (Y/N) moaned in pain gasping in between his words trying to catch his breathe.

"Walk it off. You have already surpassed the other child of Kakarot so don't slack off understood?" Vegeta said getting a nod from (Y/N). It's ironic Vegeta hates Goku..er Kakarot yet he sees Kakarot's son as his own it was this feeling that caused Vegeta to train (Y/N).

"Hey guy's come on and eat!" Bulma the wife of Vegeta and one of the smartest person alive shouted getting both Vegeta and (Y/N) to smile, eating was the best thing to do after having a rough sparring session.

Like usual saiyans both (Y/N) and Vegeta began to gulp down the food at fast paste which wasn't to surprising. It had began to turn dusk and (Y/N) had to get back home soon if he didn't want a scolding from his mom.

"Thanks for the food Bulma, bye!" (Y/N) shouted from the distance flying away from their house to his own. Flying was something (Y/N) always enjoyed doing, the wind passing through his body felt amazing, the view he could get was astonishing as well.

After flying for a few minutes flying over mountains and rivers he could finally see his house coming to view. The son family always preferred living in the woods alongside with nature instead of crowded cities so it was pretty silent around his area except for the bugs and animals.

"Hey dad!" (Y/N) waved getting the attention of Goku who waved back as (Y/N) landed a few feet away from him.

"Hey (Y/N) how was training with Vegeta?" Goku asked as they began to walk home.

"Not to bad" (Y/N) replied shrugging getting a chuckle from his father. "Hey dad I want to fight you while your in super saiyan form" (Y/N) suddenly said shocking Goku a bit.