Camping Trip

A bright, and warm, sunny day. Sunlight kissed the windows of the 1-A classroom. The students happily chattering while their homeroom teacher slept in their yellow cocoon-like bag.

Mina shouted over the murmuring atmosphere.

"Let's all go camping!"
She yelled happily, trying to convince her fellow classmates to come as well.

Ojiro spoke up from the crowd of friends, with faces expressing fear.
"B-but last time didn't go so well.."

"Yeah! The villain attack! They were so strong, remember?"
Denki said.

Mina said, her tone with a hint of disappointment,
"C'mon guys! This Saturday's weather is perfect! Plus, Yaomomo already rented the place!"

Everyone turned to Yaoyorozu, her face turned to a bright red.

She spoke in a flustered tone,
"I-I too want to go camping again, but we have to play it safe.."

"How?" Uraraka asked.

Yaoyorozu replied,
"That we still have to figure out."

Suddenly, the man in the yellow cocoon emerged from his slumber.

"I'll come with. You kids can't stay out of trouble anywhere you go."

He said, rubbing his restless eyes.

"Or is it because you care for us too much, Aizawa-sensei?"

Kirishima replied to the teacher, in a childish manner, Denki fistbumping him.

Aizawa glared in the red-haired boy's direction.

"Drop and give me 50."
He spoke in a monotone voice.

Kirishima quickly apologized, more than what was necessary, and his teacher gave him his quirk back.

"Alright! We're safe now, right? We have Aizawa-sensei as our guardian!"
Mina happily said to the others.

"If this goes wrong, none of you will be allowed to go camping again."
The pro hero told the students, clarifying that he wasn't joking.

The class agreed. After a while, the bell rang, and so their school day had begun.
They went on with the normal routine, studies and training. And after dismissal was announced, the students started packing up their bags and headed out the door.

One by one, each student walked through the door.

A particular bi-colored boy then headed for the door. But before he stepped out, he spoke,

"See you tomorrow, Midoriya."

He told the green-haired boy, looking at his face, red and caught by surprise. He could barely make out his words.

"Y-you t-too, Todoroki-kun..."

After hearing his reply, Todoroki gave Midoriya a smile and walked out.

Midoriya stood there, dumbfounded. Todoroki had been noticing him for a while. But due to his obliviousness, he doesn't know why.

Sure, Midoriya likes Todoroki, but he doesn't think he likes him back. And due to his conclusion, he'll just be repressing his feelings.

"So f*cking gay." Bakugo spoke up, Kirishima putting his arm around his shoulders.

"But you're gay!" Kirishima said to the male. Receiving a response of angered looks from said male.

After they had a good laugh, each headed their path to their own homes.