Chapter 21: blue

A/n
I also just decided to start posting on the creepypasta and marble hornets account. I will be doing daily shit on there. It's @_oxblurxo_ and I made the account non private instead of private

I was back at the hospital today apparently I'm malnourished, I'm not eating properly and eating enough vitamins so things are just 'great' right now :)

My goal is to finish this book before I leave for camp on July 8 and post the intro and chapter 1 of my hoodie x reader on July 4th.

Sorry this was late. I've been busy and also not feeling really well. I'm also very tired. If I don't post on the scheduled days then the next day the chapters will be published.

There's like the same 7 people that are still reading this and it makes me happy :)

Song: Bullet by Hollywood undead (a lil warning: this song talks about cutting and suicide)
Published: June 23 2:19am 2018

—————————————————

||~•<(Y/n)s POV>•~||

'Up above me;
A cloudless sky
In my hand,
Clouded liquor
In my mind
A clouded mess
That's becoming clearer
With each sip I take...

**Who knew clouds could diminish clouds?***' -by: ??

There was no visible clouds up in the clear blue sky.
Birds peacefully and freely flied across the sky, above the trees where they flew out of sight.

I wish I could be like them. Flying freely up in the sky all day. Flying so high that it's like their wings touch the endless blue sky.
I wish I could fly away into the heavens. Into the clouds. Into the sun.
Where I could be free and happy...
But I'm no where near free and happy.
I just wish it was possible to run away from your problems. It would make everything so much easier and less stressful.

I look down at the old book that was in my hands and read the next couple of sentences out loud.
'And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.' -from lord of the rings

Those couple of sentences made me think.
When I die, will I be forgotten? Or will I be remembered? Will I turn into some kind of myth or story? Will I be remembered for positive reasons? Or the bad?
Did I even matter?

I don't want to be forgotten.
Not now or ever.
But will I be forgotten?

Deciding not to over think about it, I placed the book beside me on the shingles of the mansions roof and looked at the forest in front of me.
Green, tall trees were reaching up to the sky. Yet they couldn't reach where I was at.

The roof of the mansion is one of the most peaceful and quiet place you could ever imagine.
The wind through your hair and the view of the world around you right in front of you.

As I was looking at the forest in front of me a big, beautiful, graceful bird flew into my eyes view. The birds powerful, big wings flapped in a steady pace. Yet it seemed to be flying at such a great speed.
It swooped down, showing its sharp talons and landed on a nearby pine tree.

I now notice the sharp black and yellow beak. It stretched out it's large powerful wings as it sat on branch, scanning the sky.
The feathers were white at the front with black dots and greyish-brownish feathers everywhere else.