18

Austin and I finished all the prepping that needed to be done before he left. I looked up at the clock, then back down at Austin with sad eyes.

"I don't want you to go," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. He pulled my head closer to his chest.

"You still have a few minutes to pack a bunch of shit and come with me." 

"Aus, you know I can't." He sighed.

"I know, but it was worth a try." 

Lucas came in, waiting for us to pull out of the hug. "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but the bus is loaded and it's time to leave." Austin crashed his lips onto mine, squeezing my body as close as possible to his. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much, A." A tear fell from my eye. 

"I'm gonna miss you more Aus." He wiped my face and gave me one last hug before heading out the door. God I'm going to miss him so much. 

After I watched the bus drive off, I headed into the den. My laptop was sitting on the couch so I grabbed it and started to get some of my work done. 

Liked by justinbieber, h3h3productions, and 251,977 others

postmalone miss u already ):

ashcash miss you too!

username1 @ashcash uhhhh he was 20/10 talking about Avery, not you 🙄

avery.herrin miss you more bby 💛

username2 Can't wait to see you in Houston!!

42 minutes ago

I fell asleep with my laptop on my stomach. A couple hours went by until I was quickly awakened by the loud ringing of my phone. When I glanced down, I noticed it was just work so I ignored it. If it's important, they'll leave a voicemail.

Exactly two minutes later, a voicemail notification popped up. I picked up my pone to listen to it. 

"Avery, we have a slight problem with one of the distributors. H&M says they're backing out and they won't speak to anyone but you. Please call back soon."

I shot straight up, my heart beating faster than usual. Shit. H&M is one of our biggest sellers, if they back out I could go out of business. I picked up the phone, calling back immediately. 

"Hello?"

"Alex, so sorry I didn't answer earlier."

"Oh, it's no biggie. H&M wants to have a meeting with you about a couple of the clothing items and until you meet up with them, they said they won't sell your brand." I sighed. 

"Okay, I'll speak with whoever I need to, can you connect me?"

"...Actually the head of the company wants you to fly out and speak with them in person." I threw my head back in disgust. 

"Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm sorry Ms. Herrin."

"Okay. Tell them I'll be on the first flight to Seattle tomorrow. Thanks Alex" 

"You go it." 

I rubbed my eyes, pulling my body off the couch, and heading over to my place to pack for tomorrow. As I was walking over, I got a text from Austin. 

Austin 👅: ur meanie ):

Avery 👙: i wish i was there too but i just got a call from work & i have to fly out to meet H&M.

I stopped in my tracks, realizing that Austin's first concert was set to be in Seattle the exact same night I would be there. 

Austin 👅: where they makin' you go?

Avery 👙: denver

Austin 👅: ur gonna kill it bby, love ya. 

Avery👙: love you too sweets, get some rest. 

I packed my suitcase and called Lucas right after. He gave me the hotel and venue info and an all access pass. Austin is going to be so happy.

A/N: so so so sorry for this super short chapter and sorry for the long break. i've been out of town for my birthday & every time i wrote this chapter i was unhappy with it. hopefully the next one will be 10,000x better. love you guys and thanks for putting up with my bs (: