Chapter 1

Copyright ©️ Yofavoritekai ™ 2018

London  🛑🛑Her character was switched to the one in the cover later on🛑🛑

"Yoooo record me doing the woah challenge" plugging my phone up to the aux , I started to play the song while Crystal opened her camera

"Yoooo record me doing the woah challenge" plugging my phone up to the aux , I started to play the song while Crystal opened her camera .

Crystal is my blood sister, we're both 17 but not twins . Our mom had us 11 months apart .

"Sit yo musty ass booty down , knowing damn well you cannot dance for shit ." Donnie spoke rolling his eyes .

"Come choke on this dick and die bitch , always talking shit." I mugged the fuck outta him while getting out the car.

"I thought them shorts was supposed to make yo ass look fat but yo shit like flat and sad . Looking like Johnny plank from ed ed and eddy" Him , Crystal and JuJu started laughing like shit was funny .

I flipped them the bird and started dancing once I heard the part .

"Holl onnnn woah" Crystal hyped . After 8 or something seconds later I finished the dance .

"You did that on the coo" JuJu said dapping me up

"I know" I popped my imaginary collar "So don't eva talk down on me again bitch" I directed towards Donnie , smirking .

"It was neat" he said laughing "Akikiki, now send me the video" I told Crystal

"Sis you did that shit forreal like yesss" She started twerking in her seat, Crystal was always the hype man for me .

"Uhhhhhh can we go now ? Im tryna knock some ankles loose . " He heavily inhaled and exhaled

"Donnie , you always fucking complaining , be like JuJu sometimes and shut the fuck up . Wonder why ion be wanting to take yo ass no fucking where , light skin ass midget whore" I replied looking back at him with a smug look .

"BI-" he got cut off by me turning the music up loud as hell

"I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM , CANT TAKE BACK THE LOVE THAT I GAVE YOU . ITS TO THE POINT WHERE I LOVE AND I HATE YOU AND I CANNOT CHANGE YOU SO I MUST REPLACE YOUUUU OH" Crystal, JuJu and I sung loudly while Donnie mumbled some shit under his breath .

The rest of the way home we all just sung songs and rapped .

I ran my ass inside cause this heat aint on no types of games forreal . I jumped and landed on the couch not noticing my lovely mother sitting at the dining room table .

"The AC feel nice in this muthafucka" I yelled with my face in the couch .

"What the fu- , did she just- , I know damn well she didnt jus-" she paused , I sat up real quick. "The lord is testing me right know , let me be the good Christian I am and take my ass up them stairs before I go to jail for attempted murder. " She walked up the stairs .

I looked at Crystal, JuJu and Donnie surprised I didn't get rocked by my momma . They looked back at me and we just started laughing .

"You gotta chill , you know momma Tammy crazy" JuJu said " but nah forreal , lets go out wit the gang " he suggested texting .

"Fashoo" Donnie and Crystal shrugged . " FUCK! " Donnie shouted

"Man what now?" JuJu asked "Mane I was finna go beat some hoe from instagram cheeks, she had a fatty but I was gone have to put a baggie on her head."

"Now who the hell cussin and talking about beating cheeks in my GOTdammn house?" We all looked back from the couch seeing my momma at the bottom of the stair case .

We all pointed at a shook Donnie "Yall some snitches , gotta blast momma tammy don't play" This man ran outside the house so fast and didn't even have the decency to close the door

"Mmm , I got some fa that ass when he come back and I want someone else to cuss in my house" she squinted her eyes at all of us

"Umm well we finna go around the block, see ya later" I got up to kiss her cheek then walked outside after everybody else said bye

"Mhm , you and Crystal betta not be doing y'all no spose to" I rolled my eyes

"Mane momma , you know we betta then that" Crystal mumbled

"annnd I know y'all 17 and not 27 so act like it , always wanna be grown and shit" She then slammed the door before we can speak .

As we walked I decided to post the video on the gram

(I didnt see the video by its self on youtube , only in compilations so I had to take it from instagram and make a fake youtube acc to post so I can put it on here LMFAOOOOO)

9k views * Liked by crystalclear , JuJusojuicy , longjohndonnie , kevowitda.30

.40lolo : My pockets fatta den yourss 💚💰

crystalclear : Neva give me credit where its due bitch 🙄 , but sissy pooh 😍😍💜 .

Userloser : So gay for you mamii 😛😍

Kevowitda.30 : All me ya heard 😍😍💍

JuJusojuicy : Smoov wit it 💧

Longjohndonnie : Buttercup too icyy , you dig ? ❄️💞

Not edited , Excuse mistakes .

(This was sitting in unpublished for like two months lmfaooo BUTTT , Imma do a cast list next )

I didnt think the other book through on how I wanted it to go sooooo I jus stopped writing that one and shit . I might continue it tho , who knows

YoFavoriteKai💋💓