Chapter 2

We was all at Kevin house , listening to music .

"I could've did what you did to me to you a few times
But if I did decide to slide, find a nigga
Fuck him, suck his dick, you would've been -"
I rapped pointing my finger all in Kevin face before I got cut off

He tightly grabbed my neck "Girl, dont play wit me . Ill fuck yo lil ass up , only nigga dick you gone be suckin is mine"

Time to change panties ? Yes ma'am

"Okay daddy" I said seductively in his ear

"YALL SOME NASTY ASS MUTHAFUCKAS" On me , Donnie always gotta be the loud one for no type of reason .

We looked and noticed we had everyone's attention and the music was cut off .

"Go getchu some business lonely bitch" Kevin mugged Donnie

"Yall rudteee- OHHHH YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REALIZED!" He shouted jumping out his seat , snapping his fingers .

"What did you just realize" Crystal sighed laying back on the couch

15 seconds later , sitting in silence

"Well nigga , you gone speak or sit here lookin stupid all day?" Peanut snapped at Donnie

"OH YEAH! My bad, a nigga started day dreaming"

I really worry about him sometimes .

"ANYWAYS! Jennifer , yo chi chi ling ling ole you waann flowa on nail uglass , shoulda been on Nicki Minajs Chun-Li video" This nigga started dying laughing like ot was that funny . Talm bout some Gotteem .

Every last one of em was laughing , I admit that I was kinda chuckling a little . I always laugh when a lot of people laugh , I dont even know why tbh .

( A/N : I really do laugh when I see others laughing lmfaooo)

"First of-" Donnie cute her off singing to her

"Jennifer, would you infer?
I know you're playing games
I know that's how it works" He sung with his eyes closed

When i tell yall she got up and smack THE fuck outta his , she really smacked the fuck outta him .

"DAAAAMMNNN" Everybody said in unison while he started rubbing the side of his face .

It got silent

"Ayeee uhh , I think Donnie crying" JuJu whisper yelled

"I can hear you ... Bitch" Donnie said "Real niggas dont cry , momma aint raise no pussy" voice cracked and alll

"AHHHHH THIS MAN A WHOLE BITCH AHHHHH" Crystal yelled , jumping up and down holding her stomach.

"Somebody call the ambulamb , I think this heavy handed MAN broke my face" He glared at her standing up looking bout ugly asl

"Thats what the fuck you get , talk shit get hit , illiterate ass bitch . The fuck is a "ambulamb" its ambulance" Jennifer said to Donnie flipping him off .

Whole gang was on the floor rolling around laughing , while I just watched them looking like they was doing the 'stop drop and roll' .

"Welp , it was a fun day but imma need all of yall to evacuate the premises immediately" I clasp my hands together with a smile. .

"WHYYYY" They whined in sync .

"Me and baby boop here have some business that we need to attend to" I smirked watching their faces in disgust as they scrambled to leave.

"Dont come home pregnant dirty bastard" Crystal said picking up her phone .

"If Im a bastard then what does that make you?" I smiled throwing up the peace sign

"Bye my chocolate bunny" Jen said leaving out the door "BYEEE!" I tried to yell before ths door closed .

"Why you still here?" I straight faced my sister

"Uhhh the house keys , stupid bitch" she rolled her eyes

"Uhh well speak the fuck up , stupid bitch . Act like ima damn psychic or some shit" I reached in my back pocket , tossing her the keys .

"AND PSYCHICS DONT READ MINDS , THEY SEE THE FUTURE AND PRESENT AND WHAT NOT" she closed the door before I could even get anything else out .

Shes dumb , because they read minds too . Imma just let her be great for once tho .

Me and Kevin are dating , we've been together for a year and some change . Yes we have been through thick and thin together through out this past year .

I spun on my heels and skipped to a half sleep Kevin on the couch

"Babyy , wake the fuck up with yo ugly ass" I started kissing all over his face

"Give me an hour , I had a busy day" He kissed my lips then started dosing back off

"Yeen even did shit today , lazy bitch" I huffed and rolled my eyes.

I got some fa dat ass

I pulled his sweats down and pulled out mista big man

"What is you dooinnn"

"Shut the fuck up" I started stroking and licking all around the tip

"Damn , hurry up and put shove it in yo mouth" he grunted "teasing a nigga and shit"

"Sorry , Im sleepy" I got up and fake yawned

"I know you not deadass" He mugged "you got my mans at attention . What imma dooooo?!!"

"Figure it out" I smiled then skipped up the stairs humming .

Excuse mistakes 💙
(HMMMM Ion knoooo , its currently 3:10 am . This chapter was crappy but it was just a filler since I only put one chapter out earlier )

(Im sooo tired that I didnt realize how short this was lmfaooo oops)

YoFavoriteKai 💋💓