Epilouge

Decided to only do one epilogue instead of two !
5 years later

Omniscient

Two years has passed since London moved out of peanuts house.

Two years since Kevin moved out of state.

4 years since , Peanut fully moved on , living his best life.

2 years since London got her a man .

1 1/2  year since Donnie found someone made for his ass , willing to put up with his bullshit .

-
"HONNEEYY , I'm hooomeee" Mason yelled walking off the elevator that was basically the front door to their nice sized penthouse .

Mason and London met when she was out of state for modeling , she was in mist of getting a perfect shot when his quote on quote big cucumber shaped ass walked into the shot by accident . He made sure to tell her that was the worst insult ever and that he is too a model and an FBI agent .

After their little feud , he apologized to her being the bigger person he is and decided to ask her if she would like to hang out sometime so he can show her around the city , also making clear that it was no where near a date .

Of course she accepted .. during the hangout , they vibed really well and decided that they would be seeing more of each other . By the time it was time for her to leave she was a bit sad but he promised to keep in touch .

Few months later , she ran into him but this time in her state . He informed her that his job moved had him move down there and that he had to stop his modeling because they didn't meet his standards .

Now here they are , living it up in a nice two story penthouse up in the suburbs . London moved in with Mason after he had asked her to after they dated for about 6 months . He doesn't and didn't quote on quote give two rats asses about her having a child or about her past as long as she promises that she changed and will do right by him . He also didn't care that she lived in poverty , as long as she had her priorities straight , that's all he cared about .

"Hey beautiful" London smiled , she always called him beautiful as their inside joke . You know them cliche ass lines when the guy is like you're beautiful and the girl says you too .. oh my gosh I am so sorry . I - do- let me stop talking now and the dude is like haha , it's okay . Well that's basically what had happen and now it's their little joke .

"My gorgeous black queen" He pulled her close to him showering her with kisses .

On the other flip side , Kevin is now focusing on doing tattoos and saving up all his hard earned money to hopefully open up his own shop one day in the future . He is currently single , no hoes , just him and himself . He doesn't need any distractions stopping him from his grind , he's doing well in another state . All he needed was a breath of fresh air from all the toxic bullshit back in his old state .

He's hoping one day he'll meet someone for him and start a big ole family and be happy but as of right now , before he starts to look for that he needs to make sure he's financially stable for all that . Meaning , once he gets his business up and running in the future and brings in big bank , then that's when he'll think about settling down .

Donnie is currently finishing up Med . School to become a respiratory therapist . It's something he's always wanted to do , he didn't tell anyone because he though people would laugh at him like his mother .

She wasn't always the best mother , although she would take the best care of him she'd always laugh at him like he was some sort of joke . Many kids would be broken by this , have mommy issues , or have some sort of effect by this but that only made him stronger and pushed him to do better and prove to her that this wasn't some silly dream of his . Sure enough , he's turning this into a reality . Med School is the where he met the love of his life who was a nice white girl with brunette hair , although she had no boobs for him to suck or grab on , her ass made up for it. He lived the fact that she accepted the fact there will always be another woman in his life due to him having a son but he swore up and down they had no relations , just friends and co parents .

At the beginning of their relationship , they had ALOT of problems because they were stressing from school and he was always busy studying or taking care of his son . She soon realized that she would have to get used to it , she never dated anyone with kids so it was all new . She honestly loved Jr like he was her own . She even gets along with London , they go shopping sometimes and do girly shit . No shade was ever thrown , no petty shit . Just that grown woman shit ! She hopes she can have Donnie's baby one day when they have everything together

Donnie is a jokester , he likes to joke so he got started going to night clubs and doing stand up comedy there . At first , he did it for free because it was something he enjoyed doing so it didn't matter to him . He had his own money anyways but the club decided they wanted him more and started paying him 13 an hour just to perform for 2 hours whenever he didn't have class . It was quick little money , something to keep his pockets full .

Donnie wishes one day , he could get an explanation from his mother so he can understand why she TRIED to make him feel like he couldn't do anything he put his mind to . He could never understand , he knows that when he has children he would never laugh at them . They wanna be spider man or Cinderella when they grow up ? Shit , he'll buy them costumes and get them a job at Disney world or land . Although he knows their dreams will change over time , he will still let them feel like they can be that for the time being . We were all kids with fairytale dreams , let us live ! He just wished his mother had the same mindset as him and his dad . His dad was everything and more , they were and still are best friends .

Peanut and his same girl , Nique were in the living room on the floor playing fighting in their matching pajama onesie set . She was ontop of him putting him in a head lock giving him a bad ass noogie .

"Kai Kai , come help daddy . Ya mama really out here tryna kill a nigga" A moment after he said that , the little 8 month old baby girl tried crawling over , face planting into the plush carpet but still crawling ten hands and toes down .

"Kairi let mommy go , daddy needs a good ole fashion ass whoppin' . I know you saw what he did earlier pushing me into the pool" Kairi giggles at her like she comprehend everything she was saying .

Taking this chance , peanut got out of the headlock he was in and managed to roll ontop of her . Picking up Kairi he put her over Niques face . Kairi started hitting her with her baby soft hits , laying Kairi on Niques chest , Niques chin ended up in Kairis mouth with slobber drooling from both sides of her mouth .

"Ahahahahah" Peanut laughed " Awww , honey we don't drool on people's face but I'll accept it because you're my baby" Nique said giving the baby over to Peanut so she could go clean up her face .

A few minutes peanut walked into the bathroom grabbing ahold of Nique from behind "I just put her down for her nap"

"Alright" she smiled at him through the mirror "I'm so happy to be with you , and to be sharing my life with the person I love" she turned around cupping his face " I hope you know I'll never hurt you like whoever in the past did , I love you too much to hurt you" and she meant that with every last bone in her body , she didn't need anybody else because everything she has is right in front of her .

"I know baby , I'm glad you had my first born and named her after me .. that says a lot . I don't know where I'd be right now if it wasn't for you being here to help guide a nigga , real nigga spill . That person in the past don't matter no more , I know you not like that dirty ass female so I ain't trippin off that , I just want you to love me forever and ever ." He spoke pecking her on the lips "I'm gonna marry you one day girl , make you my misses . This engagement ring ain't neva coming off yo finger " he bit his lip taking in her appearance in her skin tight onesie .

They've been engaged for about 5 months now , usually people want to have their baby before but they wanted their baby to be apart of it .

The end !

Bitch I need to write in 3rd person more , IM FEELING THIS SUSS PERIIAAADD ‼️