The Life I Always Wanted (Mindless Behavior Fan Fiction)

(POV   Kianna) 

It all started with a new house. The new house in LA that i lived in alone. If your wondering why, it's because i just needed to get a house closer to my adopted parents. Nicki Minaj and Drake. If you don't believe me I can always show you my adoption papers. 

Nicki Minaj: Kianna, babes if you need anything from us, we are next door so just give us a buzz on the intercom.                                                                                                                                                                        

Kianna: Okay mum that's cool.                                                                                                                                  

Nicki: I love it when you call me mum *claps* Oh and lemme quicky give you all your essencials. so your gonna get 2 credit cards, $200 a week and an iPhone 5 for contacting your dad, an iPhone 4s for contacting me and a BlackBerry Torch 9860 for contacting friends *hands Kianna her essencials*                                                                                                                                                        

Kianna: Thanks mum *puts essencials into designer side bag*                                                                      

Nicki: Okay so thats everything, your allowed to go out as long as your back before 1am.                          

Kianna: okay thats fine with me                                                                                                                                

Nicki: I've got to go now because i have a photo shoot. Barbie love you babes and so do I.                  

Kianna: love you too mum                                                                                                                                     (Nicki leaves the house) 

2 HOURS LATER 

(A/N: anything in italics are the characters thoughts)

OMG I'm still bored. Urgh, I might as well just go out. *puts on ice age air forces and Paul's Boutique waistcoat*  might just go to the park round the corner 

As  I approached the park i saw a large crowd of girls screaming and running to the basketball court, they must have saw boys without any shirts on. Desperate or what.                                                          

Kianna: Erm excuse me whats going on I'm sooo confused                                                                          

Random Girl: *screaming*  IT'S MINDLESS BLODDY BEHAVIOR  *runs off still screaming*            

Kianna: *runs after the girl* who's Mindless Behavior and why are they so special.                                              

Random Girl: *stops * you don't know who Mindless Behavior is!?!?!  WOW your the first. Lets run and talk. *runs and talks* Mindless behavior are the best boy group EVER they are extreamly sexy-especially Roc-Royal. If you don't think they are sexy you have eye damage and their dancing is to die for.