My Man

Hiyaaaa, so im gonna write and add the new people later (when i get them)  sooo. yeahh. this chapter is dedicated to zoembpooh.  

And if you can't see Kianna's outfit at the side then I've put it in the comments section

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Kianna's POV) 

Today is Princeton and I's first date. And i SOO can't wait. So far everything has been perfect. Yeah, you might say that we've only been going out for 2 weeks but its still perfect. 

Prince: Come on Kia we gotta go soon. 

Kianna: Lemme just get my heels on bae 

Aww, i love the way he's eagar to do things with me ALL the time woop woop. I ran down the stairs tripping but landing into my Prince Charming arms yeah i know cheesy but oh well. 

Prince: Damn babe, your looking sexy so we don't need you in a cast. *winks* 

(A/N: Outfit on the side) 

Kianna: *blush* yeah, yeah... 

(In the limo on their way to the resturant) 

Prince: Sooo... where do you think we're going? 

Kianna: erm.... mickie dee's *innocently smiles* 

Prince: *gasps* did you see the discount vouchers 

Kianna: are you serious. You dumb fool that i am in love with and makes my heart race. YOUR taking ME to McDonald's on our FIRST date. hmph *turns from princeton and folds her hands* 

Prince: Babe, i was joking i would never take you to McDonald's, Burger King yes but Mickie dee's is to cheap for a priceless girl 

Kianna: *faces Prince* Your still my fool though. My sexy fool. *winks* 

the rest of our journey we just sat in silence. But it wasn't awkward or boring. It was like we were... i don't know, it was like we were reading each other's minds. Like a spiritual connection. Just so powerful and intense.  Every now and then Princeton would look down at me and softly chuckle while i blush. he has some effect on me that...HE never had. Remembering "him" brings tears and regret to me. The pain of betrayal... I had to remind myself that the past can never be erased or forgoten but just accepted. But how? It feel absolutely impossible to fogive "his" actions... no Kianna, tonight is only about you and Princeton "Kianna" only about you and Princeton "Kianna time to go" me and Princeton's First date. 

Princeton: Kianna? I've been calling you for 10 minutes now bae. What wrong? 

He looked really concerned, i just couldn't tell him my past. 

Kianna: ... I was just thinking about how this feels so... unreal i mean 2 months ago i barely knew that Ray-Ray was my cousin let allown knew who you guys were as a group. If anyone told me to name a band i would just say One Direction . 

Princeton: -__- out of all bands it had to be 1D. Oh well, we came here to focus on us. Leggo... 

 as we walked into the resturant, i had an odd feeling that something just aint right or something was about to happen. But the thing is my feelings are always right so should be taken seriously. If you think karma is a bitch then i don't know what the help my 6th sense is. 

???: Princey-boo is it real you? 

Prince: Alana? *turns around* omd Alana what up? *hugs Alana* 

Alana: nothing much but whats up with calling me Alana? What happened to Ally-boo 

Prince: well... i sort of moved on you see. This is Kianna. 

i shook that skank's hand using the tip of my fingers. Her weave be looking like its been used to clean dog shit. I mean. 

Kianna: Hi... I'm Kianna, Jacob's girlfriend. not Ki-Ki not Kia not Kian but Kianna...at least too you.  I gave her the most plastic smile ever. She even dared to roll the spastic eyeballs at me. HELL 'NAW. dis bitch just got on the next train to the graveyard. 

Kianna: I'm sorry, did some of the left over dog dhit from your weave happen to fall in your eye to make it flicker like a light bulb? I didn't think so. *looks at a smirking but shocked Prince* Bae lets go to our table now. 

Prince: Yeah 'course. err.... catch you later Alana 

I ain't suprised that hoe couldn't look up after I served her better stuff than the dick she be riding for loose change. 

Prince: Bae...err dat was kinda sad you know and Alana is a good friend of mine. It was funny and all but imagine the damage you've done to her deep down. I'm going to the men's room and just try and think of how to be nicer to girls that are my friends. *walks to the toilet* 

Kianna: *mutters* whatever . My eyes turned to Alana as she approached me.

Alana: Bitch, if you ever pull that stunt again your gonna be more dead than the meat on your plate. Thats when you'll realise your birth was a mistake. 

Kianna: skank your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory now dip. 

Alana: you better watch your back! 

Kianna: And why are you gonna cut my hair and use it for weave cos i can asure you that mine is natural my spanish side did me good. 

Alana: because Prince is My Man 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Soz for late update PLEASE forgive me its just i have a lot of work and projects i had to get on top of and plus i had an eye test and had to go orthodontist to see it i needed braces which i now do. so as you can see it all spells out #STRESS 

but love you guys i hoped you enjoyed this chapter comment so i can know your views

~Emmanuela xoxo