2-~- Falling in the Black

A few days later...

Andy was sitting on Hawk's Mom's back, not within the Boar Hat's walls, when she heard her name.  She got up  realy fast, but ended up slipping.  In the Mushroom Forest, one misstep could mean doom, and Andy fell off of the giant green pig.  Luckily, there was a rope that she caught as she fell, but was unable to pull herself up.  

"H-Help!!"  she called, her voice cracking.  Her eyes filled with tears when she looked down.  I can't survive this fall... Then, she heard a voice.

"Andy!"

She looked up and saw King.

"Use your upper body strength!"  the fairy king yelled.

"I don't HAVE upper body strength!! Not without Arrowhead!"  Arrowhead was her trusty sword, though she had lost it in a fight.

Meanwhile, Helbram was standing on a cliff when he spotted a giant green pig.  Huh.  I'm going to get a closer look.  He closed his eyes and used his magical ability.  His eyes then snapped open, and he took off flying.

Andy was slipping.  The rope burned her hands, forcing her to let go.  She screamed as she fell into the water below.

Helbram dove after the Element of Kindness, green eyes filled with determination.  The Dog Element grabbed the human and dragged her to the surface.

(TBC.)