ʚ yuta ɞ

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

Y/N's P.O.V

There he is . The boy that makes my heart beat go crazy just with a smile.
He is Nakamoto Yuta. him and his squad are the most famous boys in this whole school.

I have liked him for so long now but I never had the courage to tell him.
Even if I did tell him I don't think that he could ever like a girl like me.

I'm at school right now We're having our lunch break.
He's sitting in the lunch table with his friends eating and having fun.
And I'm like always looking at him from far away.

I really wish if I ever have a chance to actually talk to him and do more than just staring

・。・。・。・。・。・。・。

"Mum I'm home"
No answer I guess she's still at work
I'll go and take a bath

I took off my clothes and entered the shower.

After I finished I went out of the bathroom dried out my hair. Then started watching some anime.

After watching a couple of episodes my phone started ringing.

Oh it's my mum
"Hi mum"

"Hey honey, are you back home?!"

"Yes I'm . So are you going to be late at work?"

" No actually your grandma is a bit sick so I have to go take care of her and stay the night there. I left you money to buy some groceries for your dinner."

"Okay mum tell my grandma that I wish her to get well and that I will visit her this weekend."

"Honey I have to go now. Take care and close the door and the windows well. And don't open the door to anyone."

"Hahah Mum I'm not a child anymore. "

"Yeah yeah just take care okay? I love you"

"Okay bye I love you too"

So I wore my clothes I took my keys and my jacket to keep me warm because it's freezing out side.
Then headed to the grocery shop which is not so far from my house.

It's really dark out here
They really need to fix those lamps
I got to the grocery shop and now I'm on my way home. And honestly I'm freezing.

As I was walking I felt someone fallowing. I started to walk faster and so did the person behind me. I wanted to run but it was too late because before I knew it I was pushed to a near wall by the man following me.