ʚ Jaehyun ɞ

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

Y/N's P.O.V

Right now I'm going to, my best friend, Jaehyun's house that he shares with his friends.

Me and him had been friends since forever. We have been present in all the moments in each other's life even the embarrassing ones. Since We grew up together.

Also I've been in love with him for so long now, but I never told him because I'm afraid that he considers me as a sister.

After I met his friends they became my close friends too.

I just reached the house and I ringed the bell.

"Ayy Y/N you came!" Said Johnny welcoming me with a hug

"Yeah, I can't stay away from you guys hahahah"

We entered the living room and the boys were in a mess like they always are.

Yuta and Taeil were fighting on who Winwin loves more (#lovetriangle #savewinwin) ,

Mark and Heachan were watching them and laughing like crazy.

While Dooyoung was watching some quiz on TV answering all the questions and bragging on how smart he is.
When actually no one is giving him any attention.

And last but not least Taeyong and Jaehyun were watching some video on the phone.

Honestly if I wasn't in love with Jaehyun I would ship those too and do anything so they be together.

And as soon as they saw me they stopped every thing and came to greet me.
Jaehyun was the first one, he huged me or should I say squeezed the life out of me.

"Hyung you are killing her." Said Mark while laughing

"Hahahah sorry I just missed her"

I blushed because of what he said, Taeyong noticed that so he smirked at me.

Yeah they know that I love him but I made them promise me not to tell him.

"Guys I'm hungry!!"

"Heachan you are always hungry"

"Yeah and what's wrong with that ugly face. Also you eat more than me so cut it of."

We all laughed at Mark and Heachan

"Okay since we are hungry and it's about dinner time, I'll start making the food." Said Jaehyun

"And I will help you" I said since I love cooking and also as an excuse to spend time with Jaehyun

"Okay so you two make dinner and we will pick a movie to watch."

Author's P.O.V

You and Jaehyun made the dinner.
And now everyone was sitting around the table eating.