4 Years

Disclaimer: I no own Phineas and Ferb. So please don't sue. The gang is the age of 15-16.

"I accept your apology but do that again and I will kill you." Said Phineas with crimson red eyes. His vampire side was out of control for a seconds. Isabella kissed his neck and Phineas clamed down. The others looked at the two in wonder and fear.

"So happy anaversary you two." Said Candace happily. The two blushed and nodded in thanks. Buford was confused about something.

"So are you gonna tell you parents and what are you doing for your anniversary?" Asked Buford confused and egar. Phineas and Isabella looked at eachother and grinned.

"Were gonna go out and well be back tomorrow morning." said Phineas with a mischievous grin at his girl. Isabella smirked at the man she loved knowing exactly what he was thinking. the others just blushed wondering how far they've gone.

"So how far have you gone with girly, dinner bell?" Asked Buford signing his death warrant. Phineas's fangs appeared and Isabella went to her demon form. they were about to attack Buford when Baljeet stepped in.

"What Buford means is are you responsible with however far or not you've gone, because you don't want to be irresponsible and end up with a child prematurely." He said logically. Buford handed him a ticket for a bully free week and Balgeet suppressed a grin. Phineas and Isabella stopped but blushed.

"I've been protected since we started high school. My mom wanted me to be safe." Said isabella embarrassed. Candace butted in after that.

"Yeah mom did the same thing for me Isabella so your not alone in that." Said Candace truthfully.  "But you haven't gone too far yet?" Candace finished.

"No we haven't. I plan to wait till Isabella is ready. When she's ready i'm ready so there's no need to worry." Said phineas.  the other's sighed in relief but were still curious.

"So what are you gonna do?" Asked Ferb calmly. Phineas looked at Candace and then Isabella. They got the hint.

"Candace lets go talk about the embarrassing things Phineas did on our dates." Said Isabella grinning evilly. Phineas sighed in defeat as they grinned and ran up to candace's room.

"The things I do for love." said Phineas in despair.

~Phineas's P.O.V.~

"So  what are you planning?" Asked Buford. I grinned and pulled out my note book.

"First i'm gonna take her to lunch at a fancy restaurant then were going to see that new movie Bella wanted to see. After that were going to The Red Raven to dance and finally were gonna go to the casino for some gambling." I said. the others looked shocked that I wasn't building something.

"Phineas you know your too young to gamble." Scolded Baljeet.

"Not in Europe were not." I said grinning. They sighed in relief. Before Ferb thought of something.
                                                                                                                                                             "Brother how are you gonna tell mom?" He asked I thought about it before I paled.

"I'm gonna tell her about Izzy and I," I said bravely. They nodded in encouragement and followed me to Candace's room.

"Candace, and Bella can you come out." I called. Seconds later the door opened and there stood the two girls.

"What's the matter Phin?" Asked Isabella softly. Phineas scratches his head.

"I think it's time to tell our parents love." I said confidently. Isa blushed and nodded.  We went down stairs to see Linda and Maria Isabella's mother sitting at the kitchen table talking about their band gigs.

"Hola Isa and everyone." Said Maira happily.

"Hello mrs. Garshiro." Said the others while Isabella said a hi mama. Phinease grabbed Isabella's hand and they moved forward.

"We have an announcement to make. Isabella and I are together." Said phinease confidently. The two mothers clapped and cheered.

"When did you two get together?" Asked Linda.

"Umm Exactly mumummumu." Said Phinease.

"What?" Said Maria.

"Four years ago." Said Isabella softly. The mothers eyes widened in shock.

"Wait you've been together for four years and we never knew." They exclaimed in unison. The two nodded as phinease's arm wrapped around Isabella's waist. The two women squealed in happiness.

"That's not all today is our four year anniversaryand we were informing you that we will be back tomorrow morning." Said phinease. Their moms looked at each other and then nodded in agreement.
"That's fine as long as you don't do anything stupid or reckless we don't want to be grandmas yet." Said Mrs. Flynn making us blush furiously. The two mothers laughed at our blushing faces and then we ran out of the room.
"Well that was extremely embarrassing," I said with a slight blush. Isabella nodded.

"At least they know now. Man I thought they would have noticed within four years hun," said Isabella with a grin. I laughed and hugged her.