Chapter 9

((((The picture in the media THOOOO FUCK I THINK IMA DIE))))

3rd person pov:
1 day
2 days
1 week
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

This is getting boring and frustrating! You didn't understand where he went. After him excusing himself from the café a month ago, no sign of him was left.

Y/n pov:

*bing*
I got a notification. It was from BIGHIT's channel. I subscribed to them because of GLAM. But sadly they disbanded but I had stayed subscribed because of BTS. Even though BTS had debuted, jungkook told me that they were already writing there second album which is kinda impressive. Anyway, back to the notification, it was a video, they were showing us the mini concerts that were gonna have around Korea.

But then it hit me, was this the reason why jungkook had left? Or was it about something else?

Jungkooks pov:

I had to leave. It's been a month and I had to leave for many reasons. I was falling in love with her, I couldn't let that happen when I literally just debuted! And of course I had to practice for the upcoming concerts. It's more stressful then most people might think, I'm in the dance line sounds had to get my dancing on point and I'm one of the main vocalists.

I just hope she doesn't attend one of the conserts! I mean if she does then I'll see her, loose focus and ruin everything! But there's one thing that keeps lingering on my mind, why do you fall in love more with a person when your distanced? I miss her, I want to hug her, I wanna be like that 'ideal couple' no matter how cliché it sounds, it's the truth. I want to kiss her. Steel her first kiss, I wanna cuddle with her I want to wrap my arms around her when we sleep! I wanna do all those things with her but I can't because I know the public will hate on us. But what if I changed the public's mind?

(Next day)
Y/n pov:

It's literally feels like it's fate. I saw him the other day but of course he avoided me. Sad ey. But today I saw him. He had a mask on and glasses. I know he saw me because he started speed walking. I tried to catch up but he started running and soon got in this black van which at first I found sketchy but then realised it could be a disguise. So I carried on with my day trying to forget what just happened.

Jungkooks pov (past):

Jungkook: hey manager-nim
Manager: yes jungkook
Jungkook: well, uh.... I-i wanted to ask you a-about something
Manager: (chuckling) you don't have to be afraid of me, but I do understand why you would be, we haven't been together for long
Jungkook:(rubbing back of neck) yeah uh sorry
Manager: it's fine, and what did you want to ask me?
Jungkook: oh yeah, I'm well I wanted to ask about your opinion on dating like for just debuted Kpop idols like me
Manager: um I have nothing against it but you'll have to either keep it a secret or confront your fans about you dating-
Jungkook: who said I was gonna date?!
Manager: woah chill, I was just guessing since you said newly debuted Kpop idols but I guess you were just asking? (Imagine him lifting up one eyebrow with a confused look on his face)
Jungkook: ye-yeah!
Manager: oh ok! And any way we're I finished of, I would just tell the fans if the idol was dating and try to make them understand, scold them a little, I don't know but I'm not an idol so I don't need to deal with things like that!
Jungkook: very funny
Manager: yeah ye- oh we're at the dorm, you can get out now
Jungkook: wait but is that a yes from you?
Manager: what do you mean?
Jungkook: like would you ever let your group date
Manager: yeah I guess, I mean it's not like its against the law!
Jungkook: oh okay!!!!

(Then they go inside)

Jungkook pov (present):

Manager-nim said I'm aloud to date, I'm happy I might get a chance with y/n but I'm scared of the fans and scared she might reject me! I mean I won't surprised if she actually does! I've been 'missing' for a month.

I might just check if i can text her to see if we can meet up and i can finally make it 'official'. (Starts to type in her number) wait why didn't it work!? (Tries again,fails) UGGGGGGH!!! She must of changed her number!!! Now how am i meant to call to make a meeting plan!?

Oh wait, i could just ask her friend, (new friend) to, wait i dont have her number so let me try finding her on snapchat.

🔍 LEEMINA

RESULTS:

LEEMINA
LEEMINA<3
Leeeeeee
Minalee

I clicked the first one as it was the one I searched for. The face in the posts looked the same so I added her as a freidn and she excepted. Surprisingly! So i messaged her and she told me that she was and all and that she'll do it, oh and i also asked her not to say that i wanted to meet her. We had all the meeting plan sorted: she was going to go to her to XXXXXX private restaurant and tell she needs to take a call, (I'll be ringing her) and shes left alone, then i come in and yeah. The time we set was at 2pm and i come in at 2:15pm. You see hard work (hopefully) pays off! Oh and we had it set for the day after tomorrow which was Saturday.

Luckily we have no practice on Saturday so i can stay as long as i want! Im getting really excited but i know i shouldn't be because karma like me and i feel like something bad is going to happen.....

A/n: sorry for the delay! I was supposed to publish this on Saturday but i fell sick after going to france BECAUSE STUPID ME LIKES TO TRAVEL EVEN THOUGH SHE KNOWS SHE GONNA GET SICK AFTER!!! (I went as a field trip, not old enough to go alone :'( and this is a long chapter because i felt bad for the delay so i forced my self to add extra words in so sorry if it sounds to full!

Just wanted to say you should totally check out the book "Noona, i hate you!" And "secretly married" they are both FUCKING GREAT BOOKS but I'm warning you if you don't wanna take a break for your mental health every chapter then you should probably not read it but i still recommend!

Ok bye now!!!

Unedited
(Sorry for any mistakes!!!)