Chapter 2

Remarkably the young Blake arrives only a few minuets late , 7:03 AM. As she removes her helmet, she can't help but think about how disappointed her father would be for being late. Shaking her head of both the thought of her father as well as to fix her helmet hair. Grabbing the keys to Dax's bike she tosses it over her head and it lands perfectly in her backpack. Her helmet comfortably tucked under her arm, quickly making her way across the courtyard and forcefully pushing the doors open and entering  Shermer High School. 

Quickly she makes a bee line, where she is aware that Saturday detention is being held.  As she approaches the door she hears the devil himself, Richard Vernon speaking to the other poor souls that were stuck in the library. Mentally cursing herself, she remains still for a few seconds just listening in on the conversation going on inside the library. Rolling her eyes as she notices the smug voice of Dick congratulating those that arrived on time. Peering in she sees a red head dressed in pink raise her head before she clears her throat before explaining, "Excuse me, sir? I think there's been a mistake. I know it's detention, but...um...I don't think I belong in here...". 

A scoff leaves the Hawaiian girls mouth a little louder than anticipated and Vernon turns around having heard something. Luckily Lani quickly pulls herself behind the wall before he can see her. She lays her head on the lockers in relief, only for them to make a loud creak making her jolt up; but it was too late. In a few seconds, Vernon is standing in front of her, fuming.  

"Good morning, Sir." Lani sweetly says to the man staring her down like she's the scum of the earth. 

"Another tardy means you just bought yourself another detention Miss. Blake. " Vernon states coldly as Lani stands up making her way into the library.

Smirking she walks into the room where here fellow inmates are sat. Inside sits an interesting array of people. On the left side front and center  sits the red head who believes she is too good to be stuck in here with the rest of them. Her short red hair is perfectly done up with her face perfectlypainted face. Sporting a pink designer v-neck with a modest brown skirt and matching brown knee high boots; a glance at her and instantly its clear shes a snobby rich peppy kid.

Two seats away sits the blonde jock, who proudly struts around in his letterman jacket. That stupid jacket that he always has on. Whether it be a normal Monday morning at school, when him and his team decide to drop by the dinner Noelani works and apperently to detention as well. He's the golden boy of Shermer High, well among his friends, teachers and his parents. To the rest of the student body him and his team were complete assholes who made the lives of others horrible.

Behind them sits the infamous bad boy of Shermer High. The long raven haired boy, sports his signature look. A basic flannel over top a plain shirt and a long green trench coat cover his top half, while baggy pant and dark black worn out boots with multiple chains cover his feet. A pair of hobo or finger less gloves cover his hands. His signature smirk is plastered on his face as he gives the Hawaiian girl a once over, eyeing her like she is his next prey; which thinking about it is probably what he's thinking. Bender has a long history of going through girls faster than girls go through ice cream after a breakup. The longest he has ever been with a girl was around 3 weeks, and yet girls still throw themselves at him. Every girl dreams of being the girl who can change Bender, and then they feel used when he throws them out. 

Behind Bender sits a empty and across from the empty on the right sits a girl covered head to toe in black. She wouldn't technically be described as and emo kind, despite appearance wise fitting the bill. Personality wise, she seems to quirky to be emo  she lacks the 'Everything sucks, and I just want to die' vibe despite not being extremely vocal. To be honest she seems more like a poor unfortunate soul who's trying to just make it out of here alive. Her short black choppy hair hangs in an organised mess, in such a way that it cover her flawless porcelain skin. She is sporting a black long sleeve top, with a black skirt, black boots a black scarf around her neck and a god forsaken heavy winter coat with fur lining the hood.