#JUSTICE

Many people get into relationships when they are in their 20s, it is also during this period that many people start planning on how and when they will settle down. However, sometimes it is difficult to nourish a relationship until the set goals are realized, for a number of reasons:

Brokenness: It is during this period that so many people are trying to start earning their own money. It is during this period also that most people are facing life for the first time as adults having been moved out of the auspices of their parents. Therefore, the set goals in a relationship might not be achieved because a partner might not be willing to be patient or the dreams are just too expensive to sustain.

Lack of commitment: This is a period when people are curious about trying new things and meeting different people. It becomes difficult to focus on a relationship because one partner might be an infidel, or wasting him/herself with other youthful pleasures. When there is no commitment to the promise of love, the eventual thing is a break up which is disheartening.

Pre-occupation: In your 20's, you are actually in college, you have finished with no means of income or you are on the road 'tarmacking'. There is no adequate space to get fond with your partner because you have to worry when the assignments will be due, the exams or the distance between the two of you is large because everyone is on the move trying to make ends meet. Hence it becomes a challenge.