.:12:.

Well, hello. Yes, I know, you've missed me (as always).

But I, the one and only Soup, have come back!

I know what you want to say. You want to say Thank.

Yes, thank. Not thanks.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Also, can you guys comment more often? I'll do shoutouts to whoever comments! 

Is it obvious that I love comments?

I seriously need to get a life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Ella's P.O.V.}

I speedwalked away, avoiding Tord's admiring and slightly jealous gaze as he saw who I was with, what I was doing, and what I was wearing.

I slipped Alena a small note.

She unfolded it before Tord reached her or noticed, smiled as she read it, and slipped it into her back pocket, winking at me so that I would blush. Surprisingly --you'll never guess that this would happen-- I blushed.

I started to think of Alena and what I thought of her.

I really admired Alena.  She was beautiful and had this I-don't-care-what-you-think-of-me vibe and was bold and was a tomboy and I... I really, really, really liked her.

However, I didn't know much about her. I knew she was bi, owned this bar, knew Tom, and seemed to like me, but I didn't exactly trust her yet, even though I wanted to. I felt, as if, well.. If she was given a choice between me or Tom and whoever she chose would feel the same way for her as she felt for them, that... That she wouldn't pick me.

While I was debating on life's big questions, I watched as my.. well.. my female crush (yes, crush) talked to my male crush.

Tord said something and Alena's eyes suddenly filled with tears. What was happening!? What had he said to her?! Suddenly she grew horns out of her head and her tears turned black... which reminded me of someone... but I wasn't quite sure who

Oh!

Of course!

The puzzle pieces fit together clearly now, and I suddenly understood everything...

Who she reminded me of...

Why I liked her so much...

Why she acted so strangely...