Bully

~Time Skip~

Monday morning at school

I really hope Peter didn't come to school today I just wan to forget the whole thing.

"Get out of my way, you freak!" Peter yelled, shoving me off to the side.

I gasped as I hit the wall and dropped my books to the floor. Hearing him laugh, I quickly picked up my belongings and rushed away before anyone else would make fun of me.

I arrived at my math class and sat down. My eyes were still a little watery from the incident in the hallway, but I wiped them with my sleeve.

A minute before class started, Peter walked in and we tried to ignore each other.

After class, I walked to the lunch room. Luckily, Diani sat next to me, so I wasn't completely alone.

"Hey (Y/N)." she greeted as I sat down next to her. I smiled.

"Hello, how are you?" I asked sweetly.

"I'm great, you?" she asked me.

"I'm fine."

We began to eat in silence, enjoying the quiet after the buzz of voices all day.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Peter standing in front of me with a smirk on his face and a water bottle in his hands. I bit my lip nervously, then waited to hear what he had to say.

He didn't say anything.

Instead, he turned his water bottle upside down, spilling all its contents onto my head. I gasped, and I think everyone else in the room did as well. Diani stood up quickly, about to start a fight with Peter.

"Diani, no!" I yelled. She stared at me in shock, then walked closer to me, touching my arm. I slowly picked up my tray off the table, then stared at it for a moment as Peter continued to laugh. After a moment or so. I dumped all my tray's contents onto Peter, causing him to stop laughing and gasp.

He slowly looked from his shirt to my eyes with a murderous glare, and I took that moment to run for my life. I darted out of the cafeteria, then ran up the staircase as fast as I could. I looked behind me, and Peter was right on my tail.

I looked around for a way out, and I suddenly saw someone get into the nearest elevator. Knowing the doors would close soon, I sprinted towards them and slipped inside just as the doors closed. I heard a bang on the other side, knowing that Peter would be hitting it.

As the elevator rose, I knew I would have to hurry when the doors opened. He would be running up the stairs, trying to find me.

When the doors opened, I looked out cautiously. No one was in sight, so I silently walked towards an open classroom. I relaxed as there was no sign of Peter. I had made it.

As I took my final turn, I ran into something.

Something that felt a lot like a person.

"Gotcha." Peter said, grabbing my arm roughly. I tried to scream, but it didn't come out. That seems to happen a lot when I'm terrified. Peter pulled me roughly along with him as he made his way out of the classroom. He came across an empty hallway, then opened a door. He threw me inside, causing me to hit the back wall, then slammed the door shut.

"Peter, no!" I yelled, tugging at the locked door. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that! Peter said.