Sueño

A/N: credit to Ashley for the pic.
(Y/C Your color)
(F/F Favorite Flavor)
🔞
Peter decide to go back home and clear his head from what happed last night and hope nothing bad will happen between him and (Y/N).

After a while peter went right to bed to wake up early to work out.

~Morning~

Peter woke up around 5am to get ready for his work-out when he finally got home (Y/N) was waiting for him.

Peter pov

Oh, my fucking god (Y/N) is going to be the death of me the way her hips and sways side to side and that plumb juicy fat ass. oh, and her large tits you can see the imprint of her delicious nipples in that tight ass shirt. Oh, how I wonder what color they are, are they creamy chocolate or a rosy pink. I just want to slam her on my bed and fill her to the rim

PETER !!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, umm yes, I yell breaking out my daydream thoughts

"I have been calling your name for the last 5 minutes." Oh, um sorry (Y/N) I was thinking about something I say if only she knew. " yeah sure you were. Well come on we have been standing outside your house forever." Oh, yea sorry I pull out my key and let (Y/N) in. We just got done talking about last night and resolved everything. And it was late I did not want (Y/N) to walk home by herself luckily, she had another pair of clothes with he so, I told her she could stay at my place for tonight. "Hey, could I use your shower" she asked. Sure, knock yourself out. "Thanks" she walks into the bathroom.

I plop on the couch and pull out a book and read. But then I started having dirty images of (Y/N) in the shower naked. It does not help that I now have a bonner. Well (Y/N) is in the shower maybe I could fix this right quick I get up and go to my room.

I sit down on my bed and take of my pants and boxers off my (Number1-20) inch pops out. Ok time to get to work I say as I stroke my dick.

(Y/N) pov

I am washing my hair when I hear a moan. Maybe I'm hearing things I mumble to myself, but I hear it again only louder than before I dry of and put on my clothes and follow the sound. It's coming from Peter's room. I go to the room and look through the door.

There is Peter on his bed masturbating and moaning. I get sneaky idea and run back into the bathroom. I take of my sweat pants and put on my short shorts and I take of my bra off and put a crop top on. I then walk into Peter rooms.

Peter pov

I see (Y/N) walk into my room in the slutest outfit I ever seen. She was had on some shorts so short you could the cheeks of her ass and a white flimsy shirt that you could almost see through. "(Y/N)" I say blushing. She walks towards me and bends down right in front on my dick and says.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to know that I wanted you to pound my pussy."

That's it I couldn't take it anymore. I grab her head and shove my dick in her mouth making sure that all (Number 1-20 ) inches go all the way down her throat. She looks at me with those big (Y/C). I smirk at her.

Well If it's hardcore you want it's hardcore you'll get. I don't hold back as I thrust into (Y/N)'s mouth without mercy. She starts gagging a little, but I don't give a fuck. All you could hear in the room was the sloppy slurpy noises (Y/N) was making as I rammed into her mouth.

"Gosh (Y/N) your mouth feels amazing if you keep this up I think I'm going to cum." I yell. I start going faster. I'm going to cum I scream as I poor my load into her mouth and throat. Some drools out of her mouth and some squirts out her nose. I take my dick out her mouth I then rip off her tank top.

"Peter that was one of my favorite shirts!!!" Oh well it's looks better off of you anyway. I say smirking. She blushes. I pick her up and toss her on the bed. Wow (Y/N) you have (Y/C) nipples they look cute I wonder how they would taste. I start sucking on her nipples." Peter ahhhhhh don't stop it feels soooo goood ahhhhh. I let go of her nipple and work on the other one. I sneak my hand down into her shorts and start to rub in a circle like motion. That drives her crazy. After I get done sucking her delicious tasty nipples.

I go down lower till I reach her shorts. I rip them off and now I'm faced to face with her wet panties then I rip her panties with my teeth. I made sure not to hurt her. Well (Y/N) look how wet your pussy is I wonder how it's tastes I give her pussy a big long lick mmmmmmmh tastes like (F/F)I don't hate at all. I lick it more." Ah shit Peter please ohhh it feels fucking good I'm gonna cum please don't I'm CUMING". I moan as her sweet honey dew gushes into my mouth. Mmmmmh (Y/N) that was fucking delicious now it's time for the main course. Get fucking ready cause I'm sure as hell not holding back. I flip her over doggie style and slam my cock deep down her wet hairless pussy. I pull out and slam back in. Does. It. Feel. Good. When. I. Fuck. you. I ask (Y/N) as I thrust into her. " yes, Peter it feels so fucking good damn it. fuck me harder!" I smirk and start going faster. " damn it (Y/N) your so fucking tight I think shit I'm gonna cum here it cums I yell. As I pour my cum deep in her pussy.

After I pull out some of me cum drips on the bed and I passed out next to (Y/N). And toss the covers on us. Good night my sweet angel I kiss her forehead. And fall asleep with her in my arms.

Then peter woke up "What the fuck it was all a dream." Peter woke up furious and just said home the entire day.