Confrontation

DEMIS P.O.V
he pulled away from me. of course he pulled away. why wouldn't he? Looking down at my fingers I bite my lip trying to keep the tears from falling from my eyes. Nick tries to lift my chin up but I cant let him see me like this. He pulls me into a tight hug but I freeze as I can feel him squishing all my body fat. pulling away quicky he gives me a weird look before running his fingers down my arms gently grabbing my knuckles.

"you know you're beautiful right dems?"
"yeah right" I snort getting out of bed claiming to have to take a hot bath.
pushing nick away I grab my bubble bath, candle and a book and run to the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me. doesn't he know its rude to lie to someone about that kinda stuff. I'm not stupid I know what he's thinking. Pinching my stomach to try and rid the hunger pains I quickly undress and slide into the waiting hot water.

NICKS POV.
god why did I say that? I'm so stupid.  I wander if she's okay. I want her to be okay, and if not I won't be leaving until she is. we have one more day with maddie then its back on the road. I gently knock on the door listening for a reply but get none. I grab the hidden spare keys her parents always kept above the ledge and open the door. there she laid, covered to her neck in bubbles. she looked at me wide eyed with a hint of nervousness in her voice. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna tell her what I found.

"Hey dems"
"hey whatre you doing in here?"
scratching the back of my neck I tell her we have to talk about something really important.
"so the other day, the day before we left I packed your bag for you and when I saw a case I thought I was gonna look at some throwback CDS but I found something else instead. the look on her face and eyes was so heart breaking she knows exactly what I found and as much as she is trying to hide it she can't. her eyes start to water and she lets out a heartbreaking sob as she denies using it.
I try to get her to prove it but she won't budge. if that's how she wants to play thats fine ill play along. after a while I leave the bathroom and make her a cup of hot tea for when she gets out. when she comes out shes in a cropped hoodie and leggings. man oh man shes so beautiful.
I pull her down into bed and pull her into my chest slowly playing with her hair. hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

sorry guys, I never plan on the plot or anything I just write what comes to mind so obviously it isn't that good.  but I just got done listening to her new song sober and my gosh my heart is breaking for her.