Twenty One

She opened her eyes slowly. The bright light rayed into her eyes, causing her to close her eyes again.

She opened her eyes again, and slowly tried to get up. "Where.. am I?"

"You're awake!" She was pulled into a tight hug.

She was stunned for a while but after seconds, she realized. It was him, Oh Sehun.

He broke the hug, his big hands cupped her cheeks. "Why would you do such thing, Sejeong? Why did you try to commit?" He asked. His eyes were teary, and his voice was shaking.

"You were under depression all this time, weren't you? But why wouldn't you tell me anything? Why wouldn't you let me know?

I was worried to death when you didn't pick up my calls, but fortunately I arrived at your house right on time. Please, Kim Sejeong.. Don't do anything crazy anymore...

I love you."

Her eyes widened at his last words, causing tears to form at the corner of her eyes.

"Y-you love me?"

The moment he nodded yes, was the time her tears slid down her cheeks.

She wrapped her hands around his waist, crying her heart out on his broad chest. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry."

He smiled in relief, as a smile formed on his lips. "Shh.. It's okay, my Sejeong. I'm here with you." He hugged her again, pecking her head.

"I love.. you.." She said between her sobs.