:BE MY STRENGTH:

Chapter 2:

Garden:

"trixie run run.. " uff!! its been an hour i'm making him run but, he wasn't even moving a bit, lazy stubborn head. Nodding my head in disbelief, i looked at trixie to see him lying on the grass all tired. uff!! this guy, i picked him up cuddled him in my arms and sat on the bench nearby.

"why are you this lazy.. baby!!" i said caressing his head, in response he snuggled more into me. I smiled at him.

"Ahh!! good morning.. you were here.. i was searching for you everywhere.." i heard sleepy voice of manik from behind.

"morning.." i moved a little bit to give him space to sit.

"i was just playing with trixie.." i replied with a smile.

"Trixie??" he looked confused.

"our pup name.. Trixie" i cleared his confusion, instantly a smile came on his face, this made me frown, yesterday he wasn't even ready to touch this pup but now hearing the name, he is grinning like he had won some olympics medal.

"so.. OUR pup.. I'm sorry.....OUR trixie how is he doing..??" he caressing trixie's head while teasing me by stressing the word "OUR". I pressed my lips to control blush.

I myself was amused by that word, it was slip of tongue, no may be not i have been started accepting the fact that from now on its always be about us. Its true that after marriage its not only about me, mine or you, yours but its always be like we, us, ours.

"Nandini.. to.. earth" he said shaking me a little bit.

"ha ha?? you asked me something"i asked being fabricated making akimbo face.

"You like Dogs.. don't you..??" he asked watching trixie who is sleeping peacefully in my arms.

"naah!! i love dogs.. they are so cute to handle" excitement was visible on my face.
---------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV:

They both were having a gala time in the garden, all of a sudden nandini made a horrible expression, making manik frown.

"ohh!! freak!! i forgot to give you coffee and also to prepare breakfast... aaiyappa!! how can i forget this.. you must be getting late for your work.." she was ranting in all panic mode looked at manik to see him holding his laugh, she frowned in confusion.

"what!! why are you laughing.. did i crack any joke..??" she asked being sarcastic.

"no.. i mean tell me one thing how did you do this.. i mean how easily you forgot things.. that today is SUNDAY" he said her laughing more stressing on the word sunday, in response she gave a mean look to him.

"How mean manik you were laughing on my habit, instead you should feel lucky to have me.." she said while pointing index finger at him.

"Care to explain.. how can i be lucky on this habit of yours..?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"You see.. in future if at all you forget things like anniversary or something like, dates which are special to us.. then you know i can forgive you like score one on one.." she said with a smirk raising her eyebrows two times in a way asking am i right? or am i right??

"okay.. madam you win, i lose, happy?? "he raised his hands in defence, pagal.. he muttered under his breath fortunately she didn't hear him otherwise world war 3 would have happened.

"More than happy.. I'll make coffee for you" she said got up to leave.

He nodded his head, released breath that he was holding without his notice and his lips carved into smile. he didn't knew that morning silly bickering could make his day.
---------------------------------------------------------
Manik was searching a file in a drawer, at the corner of the room something caught his eyes 'a big suitcase' with a curiosity he opened it, his eyes widened like a saucer and shocked to see the things.