Chapter Twenty Six:Rescue, Reunion and Battle

Kurapika POV

"Um...Kurapika-san...I think you should have this"Wendy said handing me something. I gave her a questioning look

"This Akane's locket...I was about to give her when I arrived but I didn't got a chance to give this to her"Wendy explained

"I see...I'll give this to her when I see her"I answered her.

We will be leaving in hour so I took a bath and change to some fresh set of clothes on which I wore durring the Hunter Exam. My phone is fully charge as I place it inaide the front pocket of the white slack I'm wearing. I brought my wooden twin swords along with the red rose that she have given me. I inhale it scent as I tuck in inside my tabard's hidden pocket along with the locket as well.

"Don't worry I Akane...were going to save you...."

Charles' POV

"Aren't you Intoxicating my love?"I say pulling closer 'Akane' who happily oblige to scoot closer to me

I want to introduce myself. My name Charles Lucifer the younger brother of Chrollo Lucifer. The leader of the phantom troupe.

I'm supposed to be dead but I manage to get Hiroshi's body on whom stolen Akane away from me. He's already been dead for a while since I'm THE ONE who killed him 2 years ago. Not even the Zoldycks knew that I have been manipulating them from the start.

Currently, my dear Akane is wearing a sexy maid uniform that reveals her cleavage anf a very short skirt that I can easily see her white underwear and a pair of Knee length boots. I gave her a close smile as I capture her with a kiss that turned into a heated one but I broke it knowing that I must restrain myself since I have already prepared sonething to the one who stole my dear Akane away from me.

"Master..why did you stop?"My 'Akane' asked as she pouted

"Sorry my love but I want to cherish this momment in the right time..."I say massaging her left thigh.

She let out a squeak nodding with agreement.

"Why dont you get some rest in here while I do some of my "errands"."I state as she shock her head.

"No...you should rest master and I'll handle tha errands that you have stated" 'Akane' suggested as I gave her a smirk

"Hmm....I suppose so....I guess it won't hurt right?"

She happily nodded as I gave her a picture of Kurapika and other of her friends picture.

"Won't you mind if You Illiminate him?"I ask presenting her Kurapika's picture.

"Right away master"She smilled as I gave her a lustful kiss

She left as I smirk in satisfaction.

Akane POV

"Ewwwww!"I shriek causing Pig-ni to give me his attention as I made a disgusting face

"Whats the problem?"Levi asked as I shudder

"That perverted bastard gave my body a effing Kiss!!! On top of that!!! A LUSTFUL KISS!! Can you believe it!!!"I roard as Levi clicks his tounge

Yes I can be spoil girl SOMETIMES okay!?

I shudder In disgust on it.

"Just suck it up will ya?"Levi said

Kurapika POV

Seeing the Zoldyck Mansion for the very first time and one thing certain for me and all of us to rescue Gon, Killua, Leorio and Akane.

"Kurapika go with Wendy to find Akane while Juri and I find the others!"Bisky instructed as I follow suit behind Wemdy.

We were able to come inside the gate through the testing gate. Wendy and I were able to open it.

We run to the course of time until we reached the Zoldyck Mansion. I look at Wendy who already transformed to her Mystical Form.

"You ready?"I ask

She nodded as we walk in....

??? POV

I laugh hysterically as I sent Nen violet beams to the target that my master wanted to be elliminated. They stop abruptly as the white haired bimbo and blonde boy appeared

"Oh~my its seems my hand slipped~!"I called out jumping from the second floor of the mansion gracefully landing on the ground.

"What did you see a ghost or something?"I scoff as the white bimbo's eyes widen

"Akane-nessan...."She uttered as I smile slyly

"Cat got your tounge....ne Kurapika-kun?"I sneered

I gave a fits of giggle that they retaliate with a glare that surely made me satisfied as I pull out my trusty broad sword.

"Chit chat aside so lets dance side"I started as explosions followed

This should be enjoyable~~~

Kurapika POV

"Fesisty Maiden!"Wendy casted as green circle appeared as she sent humanoid vines towards Akane.

Akane easily dodges the attaack as I use the dousing chain to deflect her attacks.

Wendy took this chance as lime green aura surrounded her sending pink coloref rose petals

She just evaded it easily sending a powerful kick sending Wendy few yards away.

"Wendy!!!"I shouted

"hahahahaha!!! Aren't you going to fight me?"Akane taunted

I clenched my fist as I charge towards her using the dowsing chain. She did a backward cartwheel to evade my chains in a great distance.

Wendy grunted but she was able to stand up. I kept Akane busy for a while until a bright life engullfed her and a followed by a scream.

I checked her for a momment as black ominous aura surrounded her and she was gone!?.

This scenario made me confuse a lot more. It took us total of 2 hours and 15 minutes later in locating Gon and Killua.

******

"Charles must've took her when Wendy casted her Healing Nen"Levi stated

"And Akane is acting like a insane woman when we fought earlier"Wendy added

The place we were in is in such tensive state of seriousness that it already tell the problem is indeed serious.

"So is Aneki being controlled?"Killua asked

"No...Charles seperated her soul from her body enabling him to control her body...we manage to find where she is now. Although she is barrowing one of Milluki's Idol Androids"Juri explained

If Charles had already seperated Akane's soul from her body, there must be a vessele that her soul residing temporarily.

I was about to ask but a woman barged inside the room or more likely flew in. She is wearing a black top with see through sleeves and a skirt with a slit on the left side.

The tension broke by her presence and she has the same eyes as Akane's.

We stare for a while until another explosion erupted. She quickly ran to where the window is.

"Ths is bad....the phantom troupe is here!"She informed us

Fan
Vote
Comment

~Vanessa

P.s

I was supposed to be published last month but The School's Dormitory Wifi blocked the use of Wattpad T^T