2nd

Chapter 2: Questions, Answers, the Wish and Reincarnation

Clarissa's P. O. V

"My name is Yue. I'm what you mortals call God"

The mysterious guy, now known as Yue told me. Well I already know that he is god. Where ever is this place, I know for sure that he's been waiting for me here, why? I don't know. Also no human, can have a perfect face like his.

"Figures, then God, what is this place?  I know for sure this isn't heaven nor hell"

"For a human, you catch on quickly"

He said to me having a slightly amaze face, whilst I only stare emotionless at him waiting for an answer.

"Anyway to answer your question, your right this place is neither heaven nor hell. This place is a void, a very special void created by the God Father for the souls to be judge whether they go to heaven or hell or have another chance in life. I Yue, am the one who judges the souls that comes here in the Tower of Rozsudek"

So that's the reason why he's here and have a bored look when I first saw him. His job is quite boring.

"Yes, your right I am bored in here"

"Have you ever heard of the word privacy?"

He gently chuckle and reply

"Of course, I know that. But I can't help it but read your mind you know. Your very interesting"

He said while supporting his face with his right hand, his elbow on top of the table and give me gentle smile.

I blink confuse at his words. Interesting? What's interesting about me?

"Everything"

"Stop reading my mind"

"Hmm, I'll think about it"

Sigh. When I first saw him he looks like he want to die because of boredom, but now his a gentleman and got a quite playful personality. But still, this God is troublesome.

"Hahaha, well sorry about being troublesome. Anyway, other questions?"

"How do you do this judging thing?"

"Hmm, well I judge the soul with this book"

He said while holding up a plain black book. So is he the lost brother of Kira and Kyoya?

"I don't know who are those people your talking about, but I can assure you I don't have a brother"

I just gave him a deadpan look

"Ahem! Anyway to continue, this book contains all the information I need about the soul. By using the information in the book I'm able to judge the soul where he will go"