3rd

Chapter 3: Does This God Hate Me?

Clarissa's P. O. V

As I open my eyes, I was greeted by darkness. I tried to move but it seems like I'm trap in a cramp place. I become cautious, until the events come back to me.

From my death, the tower, the god and our conversation, and lastly my reincarnation.

If I really am going to reincarnate, then this place must be my soon to be mother's womb.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Never mind my reincarnation, I'm going to die. This place certainly is boring. Why can't he just make me an adult? Waiting in this cramp place feels like a century has already pass.

Just then the light come, along with an extremely painful sensation. The pain is too much that I can't help but let out a cry. However instead of hearing my voice, a baby's cry is heard.

I really got reincarnated huh. I tried to open my eyes only to see blurred surroundings and the outline of a woman carrying me. Is she my new mother?

My eyes began to clear little by little until I am able to see my surroundings better. The woman, I presume my new mother, is pretty.

She's in her early 20's. She has a long pink hair and violet eyes. I continue to observe her until my focus remain on her eyes. There I see the emotions I've been really familiar with for all the years.

I can see the disappointment, anger, jealousy, hatred, and greed in her eyes. The emotions that I've been all too familiar with. She's just like her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BAM!

The door opened and walk in a very handsome man that look like he's in his mid 20's. He has a violet hair that is shoulder length and pink sharp eyes. Although he wears a stoic face it doesn't have any affect to his charms.

He stood in by the door while roaming his eyes until it focus on my mother and I, as he start to walk in our direction. My mother look at the man with a blush on her cheeks.

Though those blush were true, the love and affection plastered on her face were fake for all I can see on her eyes were lust and greed.

However the man, I presume my father, didn't seem to notice this. All he can see is the fake love (A/N: BTS,anyone?) shown to him by the woman. He can't see what is behind that mask for he is blindly in love.

"Honey, how's the baby?"

My father spoke with a deep husky voice that is filled with authority but anyone can hear the love in his voice.

My mother's blush darken as she stuttered

"E-earl-Sama, y-youre here!"

Such a great actress