Cloud Watching 《1》

Before we begin this story, I would like to thank you all for your support, patience, and feedback on this story.

I want to express that I do not own the actual show Boondocks, and this story is purely made for fiction and entertainment.

Regarding several characters of this book, there will be several "out of character" moments, that are only for the sake of the plot to keep the story progressing.

Once again, regarding characters, that being the main character; Y/n, is to be pictured as a black girl.

This story is heavily influenced by the topics of "Slowburn" and "Childhood Love", so please do not expect anything that is out of childlike nature for them, unless it has occurred in the show.

Any form of artwork is not made by me but found via Pinterest, Twitter, etc.

Along with any realistic pictures.

That will be all, and once again, thank you.

Disclaimer: The book will contain offensive language, statements, themes, and mentions of triggering sorts. The chapters that contain such things will of course have warnings as you read.

Thank you.

        "The court rules six to thirty-six years of imprisonment in federal-state prison, on the behalf of the child abuse, child endangerment, child neglect and runaway of a child, all of the third degree

"The court rules six to thirty-six years of imprisonment in federal-state prison, on the behalf of the child abuse, child endangerment, child neglect and runaway of a child, all of the third degree. Domestic violence of the third degree, as well. The bail for Ryan Marwood and Stella Marwood is 80,000 for Stella and 100,000 for Ryan. In the custody case of Y/n Nyx Marwood, the child will be in Maryland under the care of the family member, Otis Jenkins, and his sister Luna Jenkins. The whereabouts of the child will be classified to the knowledge of both parents until they have proven in their development classes and the child wishes to have contact with either parent. The case is dismissed."

The judge lifts the gavel and strikes the wooden surface at the end of his declaration to the crowd. A whirlpool of emotions surfaces in the room. A mother and father hung their heads in shame, as their lawyers' faces stayed bland as a desert. Only two genuine smiles lit the room like two fireflies in a dark forest.

Beyond the courtroom, in a building so cold the child shook endlessly. The only warming comfort she had was the stuffed penguin that smiled back at her frown. Compared to the girl's form, the penguin seemed to be what she took care of the most. Her sneakers were tattered and scuffed with dirt, drained from the bright pink and white color they once had.