You Heard Me 《5》

~~~~

Second Person Perspective. 

~~~~

As you walked up the driveway, you were surprised to find the five students from school there. Before you could question them, Jazmine sprinted towards you, bringing you in a hug. "I knew you weren't lying! Riley was just being a big idiot the whole time." She claimed. Oh, so that's why they were here? You looked to Riley, only seeing confusion written all over his face. It was humorous to you.

Once you were able to get Jazmine off of you, Otis walked up to you with an apologetic smile. "Sorry I wasn't able to pick you up, had some...complications to deal with." He told. "It's okay, I still get to tell you about my day, right? But maybe later, I have some homework to do. And my friends are over." You said. "Yeah, that's fine by me. You and your crew can chill out here, you too Reezy." The others would cheer and thank him, whilst Riley only nodded.

"Don't tell me we actually have to do our homework first." Cindy groaned as she walked alongside you to the front doors. "We have to get it done eventually Cindy." You told her, hearing her groan in unison with Nathan. Stepping inside the mansion, you heard surprised gasps from only three of them. Huey and Riley already seemed familiar with the mansion as it is.

"Nice place Y/n," Nathan said, fixing the strap to his bag on his shoulder. "Thanks, Luna is the one who redecorated the place." As you spoke, you noticed Kiara approaching you all from the corner of your eye. "That's Kiara, she's really nice, and makes the best macaroons!' You beamed, making the woman giggle. "Hello everyone, I'm assuming you all will be staying for lunch?" She asked. You all would agree with staying until lunch. "Wonderful, and what are your names?" She asked. "Oh, this is Jazmine, Cindy, Huey, Nathan, and that's Riley." When introducing Riley, it was obvious you didn't care enough to do so.

He would roll his eyes, and you gave him the same treatment. "Great, I'll see you all in a while. Will you and your friends be in the study or the theater room?" Kiara asked you. "We'll just be in my room, follow me. I'll see you later Kiara." You said, walking up the stairs. The maid would wave to you all as the others followed you up the stairs.

Walking down the hallway, you all talked with one another before reaching your room. "Hey, Y/n," Huey called. You turned around to him with a smile. "Yeah?" You said. "Where is the bathroom?" He asked. "Oh, well there's one in my room, but there's one down the hall, on the right. It's second to the last door." You told, pointing down the hall.

Huey would nod and turn to Riley. "I'll take you to it, Riley." Riley looked at him confused, and rather disgusted. "Nigga I don't need-" Before he could finish, Huey was already dragging him along. "Now, Riley." Huey strained, forcefully pulling Riley down the hall to the bathroom. "Uh, what was that about?" You asked. "Beyond me, let's just get our homework to see can do something fun." Nathan shrugged. "Fine by me!"

~~~~

"Ow! Now what the fuck was that for?!" Riley hissed, holding his red cheek in pain. The pain ached even from his delicate touch. "I just told you Riley, all damn day you kept bitching about Y/n and dragging her name over something so stupid, just to prove that you're the idiot. You're lucky I don't hit you a tenth time for making us late for the bus this morning." Huey added with a scowl. Riley held his down, glaring at the marble tile on the bathroom floor.

"You're going to apologize Riley." Huey deadpanned. Just as Riley was going to retaliate, a knock at the door stopped them. "Uhm..boys? It's Kiara, I made lunch and drinks for you all. It's in Y/n's room, I just wanted to let you two know.." Kiara said from behind the door, obvious hesitation in her voice. "Thank you, Miss Kiara," Huey said to her. She would whisper something unintelligible before walking away from the door.