Chapter 1 part 1: A New Breed

A/N: Well, here I am, back at it. I feel like I have a better grasp on how to write stories now so I'm going to give it another shot. I noticed while looking around for Connor stories that it was mostly the same thing. Either the reader was another deviant or the reader was a detective. So I'm gonna shake it up a bit. I hope you guys enjoy.
(H/L) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(S/c) = skin color
(Y/n) = your name

Word count ~ 1160 words

.~.0.~.

"Good morning gentlemen. I assume you're here to see what I have made."
The large doors of Kamski's home open wide to allow three agents of cyber life to enter. Soft music could be heard, a calm melody from the early 2000, pure imagination from the original Charley and the Chocolate Factory movie.

"What's with the kids music?" Asked one of the agents, a taller man with short-cut black hair.

"The music? Oh. It's for AMA001. She's painting right now." Kamski explained, leading the men into a living area. Appon entering, the music was much clearer. Pride in Kamski swelled in his chest as he silently motioned to the hundreds of painting scattered about the room, and in the center of it, his pride and joy. A girl with (h/L) (h/c)hair, smooth (s/c) skin and bright purple eyes stood in front of a large canvas, he body swaying and moving to the music as she stroked the brush along the soft canvas, creating a world of color. She never secede her movements when the sound of the living room door closed and echoed through the music.

"(Y/n). Come greet these gentlemen." Kamski called out to her, as though she was his daughter. Turning her head, her eyes flickered to a lime green, expressing her sudden worry and anxiety at seeing the three strangers in Kamski's home. Elijah noticed.

"(Y/n), these men are from Cyberlife. There not here to take anything. They're just interested in seeing how you work." Kamski reassured (y/n). The lime green turned to a soft yellow and she set her paints and brush down. Taking a submissive stance, (y/n) set her hands behind her back and allowed the agents to observe her work. Stepping forward first was the largest of the three, a black man with short-cut black hair. He looked at the painting of a purple-blue forest scene, the makes of a green dragon flying through the air layered over top.

"How does she know how to paint like that?" A second agent asks, this one shorted then the first. Taking a few steps forward he comes face to face with AMA001. "Did you program her with recognition and creation abilities?"
(Y/n)'s eyes flicker from yellow to aqua. She was questioning what he meant, all she knew was she was alive. Not programmed. Kamski could see he questioning and steps forward, gently moving the agent away from her face.

"No, actually. She is more human then you think. From the day she woke up, she been learning. She learned how to paint and draw, and she learned how to sing. And she does appreciate personal space." He explained. (Y/n) physically relaxed when the agent stepped away from her. The final agent, the shortest of the three, yet still tall topping at 6ft, slicked back brow hair and soft chocolate eyes, stepped forward and got close to her, ignoring the previous warning from Kamski.

"Oh, Connor. Maybe you didn't hear me-"
"What makes her different from previous androids?" He smooth voice left his lips as his head turned towards (y/n)'s creator. (Y/n) took notice of how this agent was different, he wasn't human. He was an android like her except he seemed to be more analytical then observant. She didn't understand how he could be so cold and forward. She didn't know he was feeling so much more then he was able to express.

Kamski stood in place for a moment, looking at how his creation watched Connor with curiosity. She knew something, he could tell. Shaking his mind from the strange scene before him, he answers, "She's already awake. She is aware that she is alive and has free will. I am not keeping her here because she is mine, she's here because I can provide what she wants. Uh, paints and music, a place to live and friends. She likes it here... right, (y/n)?"

(Y/n) couldn't answer. Her music stopped but she payed no mind. Her mind was stuck on this android in front of her. The agent, now named Connor, turned toward her. He could see how her eyes were shifting between purple, pink and blue. She was questioning, wondering and feeling new emotions never felt before. Kamski moved Connor out of the way and snapped his fingers in front of her face. This snapped her from her trance. A pink blush speed across her cheeks and her eyes flickered to a solid red. She was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry... I do like it here." Her head tilted down in embarrassment. The room was trapped in an awkward silence. Kamski looked between the three men and sighed.

"I'm sorry. Go back to painting. I'm going to talk to the men alone. Alright?" The two shared a hug that lasted for only a few seconds, but the act calmed (y/n) significantly. It showed her that he cared. After breaking apart, Elijah left with the men, but one lingered.
Sharing glances, Connor stared at (y/n) with visible interest and curiosity. Unable to handle his silents, she spoke for the first time directly at him.

"Why are you here?" Her soft blue eyes shifted up to look at the tall android before her. He took a moment to think, going over his option and thinking about how he should answer.
"I.. my name is Connor. I am an android sent by Cyberlife to observe you and make sure you are not a rogue android, and have the possibility or intent of harming the human android race. I am a representative for Markus."
More silence follows his small statement. (Y/n) wasn't sure what to do now. so she just stared at him, soft pink streaks flowing through her ocean blue eyes. Connor was curious what pink represented. He had gathered that green was worry, red was embarrassment- a contrast to the red ring on normal android- yellow was nervousness or shyness, blue was curiosity and purple was her mind exploring new possibilities. But pink. What was pink?

"Connor. Come on. Leave the girl alone." The tallest agent poked his head back into the living room, making Connor jump a little.
"I'm sorry. I'm coming." With those final words, Connor left, leaving (y/n) with new ideas and questions, his soft voice playing over in her head. Neon yellow circled around her eyes before more gently music played. And she started a new painting.