the puppy

1: you went to a nearby kill shelter to finally adopt and save a puppy. you were walking around when a golden retriever puppy in a cage. it said he had one day left so you ask why. "he's had at least 5 owners so far because he causes trouble" he groaned "this is his last day. if you want to try him, go right ahead. but if you return him hes gone." the puppy seemed to understand everything and was whimpering and whining loudly. you decided to give him one last shot. when you went home and put him down, you found out he was trained. at night as you were about to go to bed you hear a crasj from the kitchen. when you go there you saw human hitou standing there. "a-ah! i-im sorry master!" he sajd afraid with a plate shattered on the floor. you?

2: you had a new puppy you've had for about a year. having fun with him on the floor tickling him, a bright light blinded you. when you opened your eyes you saw human hitou on the floor under you, blushing brightly "u-uh.. h-hi master" he said shyly. you?

3: walking through the city, in a allyway you heard loud barking and yelling. peaking in you saw a bunch if big dog hybrids picking on a lesser one. he whimpered "s-stop. it hurts!" he whined as they kicked him on the floor. you?