The Demon King [0/5]

»❝Kings don't play by the rules.❞«

**✿❀Basics❀✿**

↠Name↞

The male doesn't respond to your question for a minute as he takes a sip from his glass of crimson wine, before setting it down next to him. He has a small smirk on his face as he finally meets you gaze. "My name is Rhomus sweetheart, though I would assume you already knew that," He responds.

↠Nicknames↞

Rhomus thinks for a moment before answering your question. "I have plenty of nicknames, though I would prefer you call me your King if you really want a nickname," Rhomus says with a cocky grin. 

↠Species↞

"Now you're asking the right questions sweetheart," The male says, amused at the question. "I am a demon, a high-class demon specifically, the highest class under the fallen angels themselves. Rare and hard to come by, so you're quite lucky to be able to talk to me."

↠Age↞

"Old, very old, though I've been told I look young for my age," Rhomus said, not exactly answering the question, as he didn't know himself.

↠Gender/Sex↞

"Oh come on sweetheart, I hope you aren't serious," Rhomus said with a small frown, a little offended by the fact you had to ask the question. "I'm male."

↠Nationality↞

"Well, I don't exactly have one, being that I doubt you conider Hell a nation," Rhomus responded simply.

↠Ethnicity↞

"This is the same problem with my nationality, though I suppose the closest would be European," Rhomus replied.

**✿❀Personality❀✿**

↠Likes↞

"Well, I like a lot of things sweetheart," Rhomus said, his smirk soon returning along with his cocky attitude. "Wine is my personal favorite, along with being the dominant in a relationship, which I hope wouldn't ruin ours," Rhomus said, teasing you slightly. "I like having power and being the one you think about every waking day. I also enjoy flirting, even with someone like you. A bit of a challenge is always nice as well~"

↠Dislikes↞

"Well, I don't personally enjoy clingy people or someone who cries a lot, they just become irritating very quickly," Rhomus says with a small frown.

↠Hobbies↞

"Drinking, flirting, being the best person you will ever meet, the list goes on and on," Rhomus said, not trying in the least bit to hide his huge ego and narcissistic personality.

↠Talents↞

"Oh, I have a lot. You'll just have to find them out yourself~" Rhomus purred with his usual cocky smirk still evident on his lips and his tone.