The Ex-Doctor [0/5]

»❝I love to see them struggle!❞«

**✿❀Basics❀✿**

↠Name↞

The young male looks up at you from his gaze set at the table below, the glare of his wire-framed glasses nearly shielding his eyes entirely. A small, cheerful smile sat atop his face, obviously happy to have somebody interested in him. "Cyrus Price, it was the name of my grandfather as well," The male said.

↠Nicknames↞

"Nobody really gives me nicknames..." Cyrus said, a flicker of a frown crossing his lips for a moment, but was quickly hidden beneath his smile once more. "But, my patients called me Dr. Price when I was working, if that counts for anything," He replied.

↠Species↞

Cyrus didn't reply for a moment, remaining silent and still, listening to something. After a few seconds, he seemed to come back to reality as he blinked, shook his head, before answering. "Some people call me a human, others call me a devil. I'd like to think of myself as an angel," He said with a smile.

[Human]

↠Age↞

"Years don't matter out here," Cyrus replied simply, taking a glance around at the small room that seemed to be in a state of disrepair, paint peeling off the walls and floorboards broken and cracked. "I think I'm around 24, though I'm not sure," He said.

[26]

↠Gender/Sex↞

"A...strange question to ask, don't you think?" Cyrus said, staring at you with his usual cheerful smile, widening slightly at your lack of response. "I'm male, since you asked."

↠Nationality↞

"Canadian from what I remember," Cyrus replied, not quite sure of the answer himself. "I remember moving to America at some point, but even that is hazy," He added.

↠Ethnicity↞

"Caucasian," Cyrus responds simply, a slightly confused expression crossing his face at the question, as he expected the answer to be obvious by his appearance alone.

**✿❀Personality❀✿**

↠Likes↞

"Oh, I like these questions!" Cyrus said cheerfully, liking this question more than the ones prior. "Well, I liked being a doctor and a therapist, but my family forced me to quit after the incident. I love animals too, especially fluffy little bunnies! Have you ever seen a red bunny before?" Cyrus suddenly asked, seemingly going off-topic completely.

↠Dislikes↞

"Being forced to quit by everyone! It's not fair! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" Cyrus suddenly shrieked at this with enough anger and venom in his voice to last years. After a moment, this seemed to disappear completely, replaced by his smile once again. "I'm not a big fan of children, they scream too much, and cry as well. I don't really like dogs either, they bite me a lot." He added calmly as if he wasn't just shrieking a moment before.