Part 12: Daenerys Targaryen

I'm 4 mouths pregnant we are about a day on horses away from Danny's camp outside of Yunkai city

I'm 4 mouths pregnant we are about a day on horses away from Danny's camp outside of Yunkai city. I been really tired and the dame mood swing aren't helping. I was on a horse with Robb leaning my back on him, my dragons on my horse sleeping with a Guard hold my horse ropes. "Are you find Sweetheart?" Robb asked "I'm just tired, how much longer?" I asked "At least 4 more hours till we get there rest I'll wake you when we get there." He said rubbing my stomach with one hand holding the rains on the horse.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

I felt someone gently shaking me I open my eyes. "What is it?" I asked "We're almost there." Robb said kissing my cheeks I nodded. I started to see soldiers when they saw us they put there Spears out to us. But put them away when they saw my dragons they were quick to bring me to Danny we got off are horse my dragons behinds me. "Athena oh my gods." Danny said pulling me in a hug and than pulling away and look at my stomach. "How long are you?" She asked "4 Months now." I said she nodded and brought me over to sit Robb sat next to me. "Danny this is my husband Robb Stark and his direwolf Grey Wind." I said to her Grey wind laying next to are feet tired. "It's nice to meet you Robb. I see you hatched the dragons you can let them play with mine." She said I nodded and the went to her dragons. "So how did you find out that we were twins?" I asked she looked to a man behind her. "This is Sir Jorah Mormont, he brought the dragon eggs I asked him why there where six and he said three were for me and my twin sister, so I told him I didn't have on but he told me about, so I sent you a letter to tell you." She said I smiled "Thank you, If you didn't I would have stilled thought that Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon are my parents but since you sent that I remember the times we played together." I said and smiled "Ya how Rhaegar would chance us all around those where good time I wish we could go back to those time." She said I nodded thinking back on all those time. "I have a meeting with the lord of this city and I want you to be there since we both are going to rule the seven Kingdoms." She said I nodded "Is this tomorrow?" I asked and she nods "Can me and Robb and are men rest?" I asked we were all tired from the journey. "Of course. Grey can you show them to there tents." She said a guy nodded and showed use to are tent. Me and Robb went into are tent with Grey wind behind us. I looked to see a nightgown I changed into Than and laid on the bed Robb got in to and rubbed my belly. "How are you feeling my love?" He asked "Really tired and sore my love." I said "Tomorrow before the meeting I'm going to have someone fill a hot bath for you than I'll Than give you a massage. Now get some rest." He said I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder and slowly fell into a nice dreamy sleep.