Part 15: Are dragons saves us

I'm 7 month pregnant now, we took Yunkai too, I'm sitting next to Danny watching fights or duels whatever there called

I'm 7 month pregnant now, we took Yunkai too, I'm sitting next to Danny watching fights or duels whatever there called. Robb has became a guard my personal guard he trains with Grey but he's not here he had to do some stuff so he didn't come. Are dragons are locked up under the castle. Where now watching a fight happening between a guy and Jonah. I grabbed my sisters hand and squeezed it she squeezed back that last mouths we been spending time together so we're really close now. "You guys can end this." Tyrion said "They can not." The guy that name I don't remember said. "You guys can." Tyrion said we just kept watching. The fight was over and Jonah won I sighed in relief, he Than grabbed the spear and throw it at us I put my hand on my stomach Daario pushed us out the way we stood up and turn around to see it landed in a guy that was wearing a mask. We looked around to see more of them Danny wrapped her arms around me. "Protect your queens." Daario said grabbing his weapon guards came all around us they were coming towards us but Daario killed them and Jonah killed them to he hold his hand out to Danny and she took it a guard grabbed my hand and took me to the edge. Jonah and Daario helped Danny down than helped me we went to a tunnel but the gate was closed a guy than came out Daario got in front of us Danny had her arm wrapped around me to make sure I don't get hurt they killed the guy. "Come on the other side follow me." Daario said Danny let go of me Jonah had a hold on me and Daario had a hold on Danny. We started to go to the other side. Tyrion and Missandei came towards us Danny grabbed Missandei hand. I was so scared that I was going to die with out saying goodbye to Robb or not even give birth to my first born baby. A hole group of the mask people came out Danny wrapped her arms around me trying to keep my stomach safe. We where surrounded. We than heard a dragon screech we turn around to see drogon And Ra they both landed there were two masked man coming towards us but are dragons grabbed them and started to kill all the mask man with fire. Spars came down and hit them more and more spars came. "Drogon (Ra)" We both yelled are dragons names we walked to are dragons and pulled the spars out of there neck they roared in are face they stopped doing sniffed us Ra gently rubbed his face on my stomach. We got on to are dragons and they flow of but staying next to each other.

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️

We were on a talk mountain I was sitting on the grass leaning on Ra rubbing my stomach. "We have to go home." Danny said I wasn't listening to what Danny was saying to drogon I was to busy in pain because the baby wanted to have fun and kick my gut. "Come on Athena we have to walk." She said helping me up and putting a arm around me helping me. We walked down to middle of the field we stopped and she helped sit me down. "It's not easy walking along distance 7 months pregnant god I hate being pregnant." I said she giggled at that and I giggled too we smiled at each other but frown when we heard a horse Danny quickly helped me up we saw a guy than more cake she kept a her arms around me. They started to circle us.