Waterpark fun❤️💚

Jeez! Almost 1k views? I'm so happy! Thank you!!! Her is a quick short one! I got the idea for it while at six flags lol. It's unedited and I apologize for the grammar mistakes. Anyways, ENJOY!!!

Earth. We were finally on earth! But not for very long. We were here on a mission few the next weeks and I knew we had to act fast. One single day... that's all I have. I scrapped up just enough money to buy two tickets.

"Katie come on!" I called to the door that leads to her hotel room. "Sorry, I'm coming!" She yelled back. She comes out of her room wearing a green bathing suit cover. I grabbed her hand we ran to Shiro's room. I knocked on the door and waited.

A very sleepy looking shiro came out, morning hair, breath, and coffee. Allura came up from behind him in a similar state. Both wore bathrobes and slippers. "It's to early. What do you want?" Shiro asked, trying to stifle a yawn.

"I just wanted to let you know that we are going now, okay?" I said as I squeezed Pidge's hand tight. "Yeah yeah, sure, whatever." Shiro waved us off and turned to go back to bed. I closed the door for him since he seemed to forget to do that.

"Keith! Come on! Let's go!" Pidge yelled as she pulled me out of the hotel. I laughed at her impatients. We climbed into an Uber and we set off.

"Did you bring the money?" Pidge asked on our way there. "Of course." I replied. "Snacks?" "Yep!" "Your bathing suit?" "Uh-huh." "Sun screen?" "Oooooohhhh uhh maybe?" She wacked me over the head. "Keith! You know that we are both vampires! You can't just forget something like that!" As she scolded me for forgetting the sunscreen our Uber pulled up to the water park.

"We can buy some when we get inside. Come on, let's go!"

Inside the park there were not a lot of people. Keith immediately bought a tube of sunscreen and they lathered their bodies in it.

"Let's ride the tornado first!" Katie said, dragging her boyfriend to the large twisty water slide. Keith complied and followed her happily.

They got in the ride and it began swirling them around. Pudge screamed with joy and Keith laughed loudly.

They rode every slide in the park. At around seven they bought some food and grabbed a two person float. They floated out into the wave pool. Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Lies came on a huge projector. They ate popcorn and enjoyed the movie, splashing each other a few times.

When the day was done Keith carried a sleepy Katie on his back. They got into another Uber car and set off for home (the hotel).

Pidge fell asleep in Keith's lap, Keith just stroked her hair gently. He hummed to the radio and watched his home planet speed by through the car window. When they got back, Keith hoisted Pidge up and carried her up the stairs, to her hotel room. When he laid her down he turned to leave the room, but froze when he felt something tug at his shirt. He turned to meet a sleepy Pidge.

"Stay." Was all she said. He smiled and crawled into the bed with her. He kissed her lips softly and whispered, "Goodnight, Katie." She hummed quietly in response, to tired to say anything. Pidge fell asleep quickly, but Keith stayed up and replayed today's events in his mind. 'I took her on a real date! I'm so happy!' He smiled at the precious kitten in his arms. "I love you." He whispered before falling asleep.