Tekken 9

I stare into the night sky,  felling the cool air touch my bare chest.
I take in the cool air before closing the window,  feeling now the warmth of the burning fire in the room.

" you seem relaxed "

I turn around to see the silvered man sitting in the red chair in front of the fire reading something in the news paper. I walk over to to him and say in my knees beside the chair,  earning I pay on my head and

" good boy "

He say as I purr and crawled in front of him and but my hands on the edge of his chair as u say

" master , I want to play "

Seeing him put the paper aside and lift me in his lap. I rub my head on his shoulder / neck hearing him groan as his hand traveled on my back.

" play what my pet "

" anything you want to play master "

I say as Jin comes in wearing cat ears and a tail running away from Hwoarang who came in soon after Jin did.

" Master Hwoarang is trying to slap me "

Jin whined as Hwoarang picked him as you were picking up a puppy.

" I said I'll slap him in a sexual way but he ran off "

The orange haired teen said as he carried Jin out the who was hissing loud on the way out. I turn my head to my master who was holding a headband but it hat cat ears on it along with a strap on tail to match.

" put this on my pet "

He hands the objects to me as I put them on.

" what are you supposed to do, Kazuya "

I nod and said

" Meow "

As he gets up and orders me to follow. As a pet to the master,  I'm not allowed to walk on my feet,  so I crawled over to the cat bed beside the couch across the room.  I wait for him to sit on the couch as he walk in the kitchen.

" master,  what are you doing "

" tell me my favorite pet,  do you like chocolate or carmel "

" Carmel master "

I say as he walks back in the room with a cup of carmel. He sits it beside the couch on the coffee table before patting the space beside him on the couch and said

" come lay,  my pet "

And I do as he commanded as I sit beside him on the couch,  laying my head on his leg,  feeling his hands carelessly touch on my bare back.

" what's the Carmel for master, meow "

" it's for the fun were gonna have later "

He say before I crawl across him and laid there while purring.

" good boy,  kazuya "

He say as he gave me a slap on my ass. I whimper at the sting till I heard hin say

" this is how are fun is gonna start "

Them the continue slapping as a cry out and whimper to pain and pleasure I feel on my ass. Soon he stop and starts rubbing my sore ass and slowing leaning over,  kissing my neck.

" this is only part one my sweet little Kazuya "

" meow "

I only say as I felt gets up out the couch and grabs me wrist.

" put you hands on top of the couch "

And I slowly get on my knees and did what my master said to me,  I  put my hands on the top edge of the couch,  my back side facing him. I turn my head to see him undress them spread my legs apart on the couch.

" are you ready my pet "

He as he got the rest of the clothing off.

" yes master "

I purr as he grabs the cup of carmel .

Kazuya's POV