Chap.1: The Beginning....

It was a tough long day for the poor young teenager Christine Duong. This girl has been working her ass off in school where she finishes up her studies, projects, and SOLs. However, she still gets treated like trash from everyone around her for no good reason. All because she's in a special education class due to her autism.

There's one thing that makes her escape from the tough times she went through and that is anime, Kpop, art, and most of all her family. Why? Because these are the four things that encourage her move forward. She rather work hard than giving up on life otherwise it will make things worst for her. That's the reason why she's still here till this day.

Once she arrives home, she drops her backpack and lunchbox to the hard wooden floor and stomps her way to the kitchen to the living room.

"Hi Nha quynh, how's school today?" Her mom asked while brewing soup.

"Tiring." She replied.

"Hả tại sao?" She asked curiously as the Vietnamese girl flops to the couch and sighed.

"I have to finish up schoolwork, just finished and turned in my project from US History, and finally dealing with some chó cái in the hallway." She explained.

"Này đừng nói vậy." She remind her.

"Xin lỗi, tôi thực sự kiệt sức từ trường học. I need some rest from all those studying and noisy people that I have to deal with." She told her.

"Không sao đâu, đây là vài quả nho mà tôi đã rửa cho bạn nếu bạn đói." She said as she placed a plate of freshly washed grapes on the table. The young Vietnamese teen girl smiled at her mother.

"Cảm ơn mẹ." She replied.

"Không có gì." She smiled back and walked back to the kitchen to continue cooking. After she left, Christine decided to watch some anime to clear her mind. She grabs her IPad and tap on the YouTube app on the touch screen. Then she type in "Haikyuu funny moments" on the search bar before pressing enter. afterwards, she clicked the first link on top and put it on TV mode. Soon she reach out to grab her Tobio Kageyama plush doll from the end of the black sofa.

The first part had her chuckled when one of the main characters, Hinata, made a terrible throw and it hit the principal causing his hair (or wig) to fall out during the first season and it landed on Sawamura's head. It had her laughing out loud. Then it was Noya's hair where it was down and Tanaka was laughing at him. To be honest, Noya looks like Haru from Free when his hair was down XD. Next was Hinata accidentally threw Kageyama in the head during a game and Tanaka and Tsukishima were laughing their asses off. But her favorite scene is when Oikawa gets hit in the head with a volleyball by Iwaizumi and yes, Oikawa is her least favorite. I mean come on, he was a jerk to Kageyama and he's kinda of a dick.

Hours have passed when she starts watching something else such as funny My Hero Academia moments, Diabolik Lovers scenes, funny Ouran High School Host Club moments, Kuroko no Basket scenes, funny Nanbaka moments, and so much more.

Afterwards she became tired and turn off the TV. She then lay down and hug her Kageyama plushie close to her chest and sighed.

"Man I love Anime." She sighed and glance at the ceiling fan where her smile turns to a sad frown.

If only if I were in the animes that I like...

She thought but chuckles afterwards.

"Yeah right, like hell that's going to happen." She chortled. She then let out a loud yawn and stretch her arms out.

"Ugh man I'm tired..." She sighed as she batted her eyes and slowly fell into a deep slumber.

Hey...Heeeeey...yoohooo...*sighs* WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!

"Gah!" She flinched and rises up when someone called her name until the young teen girl found herself in this weird fantasy dream land.

"What the..." She mumbled as she turns to the left to notice young man with pink hair and ocean blue eyes wearing a grey suit and a light blue necktie smiling at me.

"Good morning princess, pleasure to meet you in this dream world

"Good morning princess, pleasure to meet you in this dream world." He stated with a grin as I stared at him with a blank tired face.

"...What?"