· butterflies ·

As Harry carried Hermione through out the Potter Villa, he knew something was wrong. Hermione was sobbing on his chest, which was something she did when It was really bad.

He headed towards the living room, which looked like the Gryffindor Common Room, except it was bigger and with an acception of a T.V.

He layed Hermione right next to him, and she sat up straight.

" What happened, 'Mione?" Harry asked

" Oh Harry, I-I-I actually went and did it!" Hermione said. With this she put her arms around Harry's neck, gripping on to him like he was oxygen, like he was her drug.

He rubbed her back in a soothing way, and she stopped sobbing violently.

" Hermione, what did you do?" Harry said soothingly

"I-I broke up with h-him," She said. " It was about you, this time."

Harry felt guilty. Hermione's relationship with Ron failed because of Him.

" Hermione?"

"Hmm?" She sniffed

"Hermione, are you..mad...at me?"

"Harry! How dare you think that! Of course I'm not. If I was, I wouldn't come here in the first place" She said. "Heck, I'm happier than I have been in these few last minutes."

Harry noticed the warm light of the fireplace lit her face. He started noticing how wavy her hair turned over the two years since Voldemort's defeat. Little strands of hair were beautifully curly. It was the first time he noticed a feeling. A feeling, that he felt when he noticed Ginny.

Butterflies.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter is going to be smut, which is going my first time writing smut, and I'm going to leave a warning, which is the words COPYCAT or SMUT YOUVE BEEN WARNED. Idk which one I like better.
~MissMysticHP

« WARNING » smut/lemon and strong language

· word count · 298 words.