· just a stomach bug? ·

The next few days were hectic for Hermione. She had to miss almost a four days worth of work, because she out of no where she got the stomach bug.

She would vomit almost after every single meal she ate, which worried Harry greatly. He had recommended to go to the doctor over three times, but she refused because she thought there is no such use of a doctor in this situation.

After almost a month of having it, Harry noticed weird hunger behavior.
Hermione ate twice as much as she originally eats.

One day, Harry said they were going out. They went to a nice restaurant, which was near their home.

They sat down, and waited for the waiter.

"Good afternoon, sir and this beautiful young lady here. What may I get you both to drink?" The waiter said. He had a badge on with the name, ' Xaiver. '

Harry saw the way the man was looking at Hermione, which just made his blood boil.

" I'll have a coke." Harry said through gritted teeth.

Xavier wrote down Harry's drink, then looked at Hermione and bit his bottom lip and said, " And what will you have, manquer attrayant?"

Hermione blushed. She knew what that meant. "I'll have a lemonade."

"I'll be back with your drinks." He said with a final word, turned on his heel, and walked away.

When Xaiver was out of earshot, Harry mumbled, " Such a nice guy, isn't he, Hermione?" ( Note the sarcasm.)

"I wouldn't call him nice with him calling me ' Miss Attractive ' in French, as I already am taken. Also that guy was just too pushy in his failed attempt of, if that's what you would call it, flirting, with me." She responded.

" What? The dear Hermione Granger is cheating on me! Oh no! I never knew you were taken by someone else!" Harry joked.

"Of course not! I would never imagine
cheating on the great and handsome Harry Potter!" Hermione joked back.

Xavier came back with their drinks.

Time skip, after lunch.
(Yes, I'm that lazy. ^_^)

"Ok, Hermione, I have one more surprise for you." said Harry.

"Really? Well, what may it be?" said Hermione.

"The best prize is a surprise." He responded with a goofy grin.

Hermione rolled her eyes, and held Harry's hand. They apprated.

"St. Mungo's? Why are we here Harry?" A confused Hermione said.

"To see the reasoning with your sickness." He said calmly, and walked up to the lady at the desk.

"Appointment for whom?" She said.

"Hermione Granger." Harry said quickly.

"Please wait a few minutes." The lady said.

Harry nodded his head, and went to sit down, with Hermione tagging along.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Granger, Hermione?" Asked a female witch.

Harry and Hermione got up, and followed the witch.

They entered an exam room, and Hermione and Harry sat.

A doctor came in and said, "We're going to take a simple test, ok Hermione?"

She nodded, and a few minutes later, the doctor told her the test results.

"Hermione, your beliefs of having the stomach bug wasn't true. I'm happy to inform you, that you're a month pregnant!" The doctor said.

Harry fainted.