Chapter 2

First period felt like the longest compared to most classes. Noah was busy taking notes. Though it was not time for the finals, a huge test resembled it for this class. The straight A male student wanted to be prepared. Lots of other students felt the same. Mr. Rodriguez was writing all the information down on the board. And while three fourths of the class were copying, the soccer-loving teen taking pieces of paper and crumbling them up. His buddy Jeremy, who was beside him, chucked it at people from the back of the class.

"Watch this." Jeremy said.

He threw a paper ball at the brunette girl sitting in the front. She turned around and glared at him. It was the fifth time he had done that.

"Eh heh, hey you should've known he was gonna do that again Bridget." Jake commented with a chuckle.

The brunette shot him a fake smile.

"You're dead, JJ." Bridget responded.

Jeremy smirked and cooed, "Aww, well only if it makes you feel better. Come on baby, hurt me."

Bridget disgustedly stared at him before turning back around.

"Bro she doesn't like you." Jake told him, "Don't even bother."

"That's what I said about you and Gia," Jeremy replied, "and looked what happened."

"Yeah but you're not even her friend." Jake compared it, "You just annoy her."

"Yeah because she can't stand that she has an undying love for me. Can you Bridget?" Jeremy teasingly questioned.

The response was her holding up a note. A note with some not so nice choice of words on them either. Jake read it and laughed uncontrollably. Jeremy's mouth was to the floor.

"Yeah, you guys are endgame." The black T-shirt wearing kid joked.

His soccer bud gave him a look. The comical teen picked up a paper ball and played with it. His eyes wandered until they fell on a friend of his. He was messing around on his phone. Grinning, the green ranger whispered, "Yo Troy."

The leader looked up from his device, "Wha-"

The paper met his face. The target's eyes were closed as the soccer jocks snickered.

"Nice!" Jeremy cheered.

Nodding, the red ranger glanced at the teacher, who flipped to the next pages on notes. Quietly, the stood up and walked over to the shelf. There, he grabbed eight pieces of construction paper. He closed the cabinet door and sat back down. A mischievous look appeared on his face. His hands took one piece of the construction paper and crumbled it up. Jeremy was talking with Jake and Scott. The sound of paper being tampered with caught his attention. His eyes widened as he saw that the new kid was peering over at him with huge paper balls ready to go.

"Crap..." Jeremy reacted.

The silly hero, along with his other teammate, turned around. Before they could say anything, they were pelted with paper. Some people heard and saw the commotion, laughing.

"Dude!" Jake reacted as he was being hit, "You're so dead."

The lone wolf threw a ball up and down constantly in his hand mockingly. Needing some ammo, the guys in the back row got their hands on some paper and started to throw it. The red ranger dodged most of them, but a few did get him. The nerdy school boy looked back to see his friends goofing around.

"You guys!" Noah whispered loudly, "We're supposed to be taking notes. You can't just-"

That's when a ball accidentally hit him in the face. One of the guys bit his lip.