I want both!

"I wanna go shopping!~" Taehyung whines throwing a mini fit. Jungkook sighs and pulls Taehyung up to sit on his lap.

"I'm not gonna take you if you're behaving this way" Taehyung pouts and looks up with puppy eyes "pretty please can you take me shopping.""I don't know baby, do I get anything?" Jungkook smirks.Taehyung giggles cutely and leans over to peck jungkook's lips. "Alright baby you sold me... let's go shopping"

Jungkook pats taehyung's thigh as a signal for him to get up. "No I wanna stay on gukkie's lap"

"Well we can't go shopping and have you sit on my lap at the same time"Taehyung whines and burrows his face in jungkook's shoulder. "Carry me then pwease~" Jungkook nods and picks Taehyung up with ease wrapping taehyung's legs around his waist. "Ok, now let's go"

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

"Ok baby boy where do you want to go first?" Jungkook asks cradling Taehyung in his arms. "I wanna go to dat shop!" Taehyung says pointing to a pastel shop" 

"Alright baby..." 

Jungkook carries Taehyung to the store and sets him down to let him wander around the store. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and pouts missing his warmth but quickly gets distracted by a pink and white stripped button up shirt. "Oh gukkie gukkie lookie!" Taehyung says jumping up and sowing giggling at the joke he made.

"Do you want the that baby?" Jungkook asks smilin sweetly at him "Yesh pwease!" Taehyung says smiling back with his boxy smile.

Jungkook grabs it and a few other things Taehyung was interested in. "Gukkie.... y-you don't have to do this" Taehyung says looking up at Jungkook with a pout "no no baby it's my job to spoil you~"

Jungkook picks Taehyung up ignoring the stares and comments. "I love you baby boy" Jungkook says "I love you gukkie!~" Taehyung says cutely and quickly pecks Jungkook in the cheek and hides his face in jungkook's neck. "Aww my little tiger~"

———————————-••••••••••••~~~~~~•••••••••••—————————————

Sorry it was short I've been slipping into little space a lot recently •\\-\\•