Chat-pter 1

The girl walked out of her house carrying five bags of trash, her feet aching, her skin burning. After dumping the heavy bags, she wiped some sweat from her brow and looked into the dimly lit street. Analyzing the shadows, some were humanlike, others a shapeless blob. She wiped her chocolate- brown bangs out of her face. She felt uneasy; a storm had hit knocking the power from her house. She trudged inside feeling uneasy, not knowing the pair of neon green eyes followed her every move. She waved to her parents as she walked into her bedroom. The lights were out so she had used her cell phone as a flashlight, looking around her room at the bare walls and the still packed boxes. She shook her head at her laziness and nestled beside one, slipping the tape off of the heavy box she began unpacking her books, knick knacks, and CD's. She smiled and crawled over to her laptop, and put her favorite one in. She hummed along to the song and unpacked for a couple more hours. By then it was around 1 in the morning. She surprisingly wasn't even tired yet. So she decided to take a shower. She wandered into the bathroom and turned the water on. Not even caring that the light didn't work, she ran her fingers through her hair untangling it as the hot water rushed over her shoulders, collarbone, and back. Wiping away the sweat, dirt, and grease. She stared at the water going down the drain and cracked her shoulders. She was starting to feel drowsy and she knew it. She smiled and rinsed the shampoo out, then the body wash, and then she turned the water to a cooler temperature to rinse out her strawberry scented conditioner. She dried off her body as she stepped out of the shower smiling into the mirror, her golden honey colored eyes smiled back. She wasn't gorgeous she'd tell you that. She had a couple pimples here and there, wore glasses and was a tad underweight. But she believed that hopefully someone looked past that and saw her beautiful bubbly personality. Well beneath her shy persona. She didn't necessarily LIKE people, but then again she didn't hate them. She was neutral on the subject. She brushed her already curling damp hair and stepped out of the bathroom. She walked into the hallway and paused. Her bedroom door was closed, and she was sure she had left it open. So she quietly knocked on the door, and paused for an answer. She waited for a minute or so, until SOMETHING knocked back. Causing her to jump, she bit her lip and quietly whispered. "Hello?" Oh she had her fair share of horror movies, but she was always braver than the next person, except around her crush. A heavy yet soothing voice replied back, "Go away! I'm sleeping." She rolled her eyes and said in a light and demanding voice. "Get out of my room." The voice chuckled again and replied. "Then bring me some cheese, personally I'd like camembert." She frowned. "Seriously, get it yourself jerk. I'm not your slave, and I WILL call the cops unless you open this door. Right this instant." Her voice sounded cold and callous. It was quite for a couple minutes and she scoffed. "So be it." She turned and stormed away, just as the door unlocked, and two strong arms grabbed her from behind, and pulled her into her dark room. She let out a squeak. But she did not scream. Instead, she sent her fist flying into his mouth. He coughed and immediately dropped her; she jumped up and held herself in a fighting stance. The dark shadow growled and wiped his mouth. He was tall, oh so very tall. Her eyes widened and she took a step back. Her phone rang and its dim light glowed on this person's face. His sharp tan jaw line glowed in the light, his nose a bit crooked; his lips a bit bloodied and pulled into a sneer. But his eyes, those scared her. They were the greenest of the greens, with a slit pupil in the middle, almost like a cat's eye. His dark brown almost black hair stood up messily and she shivered. He scared her, oh, so very much. Her eyes trailed the rest of him, broad shoulders, muscular, and fit. He wore a black that shined in the light. Leather stretched across his body and a tail swerved behind him cat ears rested among the top of his messy hair. He wore a mask. It sculpted his upper face and hid the scar that ran from his temple to his cheek bone. He smirked and bent down to her, and rejected the call. The room darkened once again. "Are you done checking meow-t, Princess?" She punched him again in the stomach and ran to her bed, jumped on it and grabbed her bat. He coughed and doubled over. "Damn... why do you punch so hard, you're a girl." He shook his head. "This is why I go for camembert, it doesn't hit me." She tightens her grip on the bat and holds it a bit higher as he takes a step closer. She wasn't going down without a fight. "Come on princess, I'm not here to hurt you..." The wind billowed through the open window and the curtains blew. She kept a hard steely gaze on him. "You... want me to believe, a cat burglar? Like sure, you might be more polite than the boys at my school and significantly cuter. But, you broke into my room, demanded food from me, TOUCHED my phone, and grabbed me. So yah, give me a reason to trust you, you stupid black cat!" He deadpan looks out her. "Your dog who is on the bed next to you isn't trying to attack me; rather, he is looking at you like your crazy." She sputtered for a response and he continued. "I rejected a call that said crazy ex, and earlier I sent him a rather threatening text message as your "boyfriend", I also finished your unpacking, and I didn't steal the cheese when in honestly if I wanted I could've." She stood there gaping like a fish and dropped her bat. She pointed at him and asked her eyes wide. "Who.....the.... are you?" He bowed and smiled gallantly. "Why, I'm my purr-incess's knight in gallant leather." He looked up at her and winked. She threw a pillow at him. "I swear I will punch you again!" He feigned hurt. "I'm Plagg." He smiled at his chosen. Her eyes immediately held recognition. "You....Look like Chat Noir... From Paris... Are you him....?" He smiled a bit, "Of course!" He thought to himself, mostly. She took a step back her back hitting the wall, "Why are you here..... And not there....?" He smirked and helped her down from the bed, he looked down at her. "That is where you come in. We need your help." His smirk dropped to a very serious look. "Paris needs you Allison."

"Ok, I'm on board one hundred percent." Plagg raised an eyebrow at her immediate approval. She tilted her head and sighed. "Except, why the heck do you need me!?" He sighed expecting this. "Well. Let's say you have some hero blood in you." She glared at him and crossed her arms. "How am I to convince my parents to let me go?" He smirked and buffed his nails on his leather suit. "A cat never shares his secrets..." She growled at him and he chuckled. "Aww, princess are you upset? Don't like my puns?" She frowned again. "Not one bit." He rolled his eyes. "It's a class trip you get to go on for free with some other students, something about a scholarship, paid for by Gabriel Agreste." Her eyes grew huge. "The.... Gabriel Agreste? I thought he was mainly dormant and hibernated in his home." Plagg smiled. "Well he kind of needs your help. There are a couple reasons why tourists haven't been allowed in, or out of Paris for awhile. Also, they're in a complete blackout of electricity use and that the satellite hasn't picked anything up from there." "So... they're like in an apocalypse, what happened to Ladybug?" His eyes were guarded and he muttered. "Gone." She jumped up knocking a lamp over and it shattered. "You expect me to save them when you guys couldn't?" He glared at her and crossed his arms, his voice filled with venom. "Yes." Her eyes widen and she shrank back away from the mess and the green-eyed monster. He sighed and stood up, picking up the lamp pieces, he held them in his hands and handed them to her, his voice now pleading. "Please Allison, we need your help. Can you sleep on it and give me an answer tomorrow?" She took the pieces gently careful not to cut herself by accident. "....Alright I suppose." He smiled brightly. "Your almost as good as camembert." She rolled her eyes and pushed him out the window. "Out. I wanna actually SLEEP on it. Ya know?"  He nods his head. "Thank You Princess." He saluted and hopped out the window as she climbed in bed. She softly smiled and curled up hugging her large dog.