Chapter 1 - Drawing

Lizzy

Back to the school part, well, I just got home from school.

I am standing on my house's doorstep as I twist the door knob to see Blake and Leo running around, they were playing the game "tag".

I looked around to see if there is any mess, and there is.

The pillows on the couch were scattered on the floor, papers and crayons were also on the floor scattered.

I went to the couch first and picked up the pillows one by one. I wipe off the dust as I put the pillows in place.

I felt someone ran behind me, making me trip and fall right on my butt. I saw that Leo was the one who tripped me, I tried making a grumpy face but the worried look on his face made me laugh.

"Im sowry, sis." He says to me, Blake ran beside him and put his hand on his shoulder and comforted him, awe.

"Its okay, now don't make any mess, or you have no ice cream later tonight." I smirked, knowing it will fool them.

"Okay, sis." They said in unison as they ran upstairs then to their room.

I smiled at them as I got back to tidying.
I noticed I haven't got up, I giggled to myself as I stood up slowly.

I finished dusting off the dust off the  pillows and got to where the papers and crayons were scattered.

Most of them are full of random lines and shapes, I was picking all up as I saw one paper with 3 stickmans on them.

I picked it up and saw there were one girl and two boys. The boys were hugging the girl and there was a heart surrounding the stickman figures.
I looked closely to see who they were. (because there was something written.)

My heart melted as I saw who they were.

The girl was me, and the other two boys were Blake and Leo, the boys that are hugging me.

How does one drawing, make your heart so full?

---------

Word Count : 326 words (not including this.)

This is my story of Michael Gordon Clifford. Came out as a surprise.

Sorry, first chapters short but just a start c; ....no spoilers :3

Lovelots!

-G