Birth and Mom Wakes Up

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Edward pov
I was with Bella. She was giving birth to our children. Jacob was with me. I got the first child out. Renesmee. Then got the next baby out. Another girl. Carllie. I held them for Bella to see.
" Beautiful. Both of them." Bella smiled weakly then gasped.
" Jacob. Take them out."
" Get those things away from me." He snarled. Alice and Rose came in.
" Let us take them Edward." Rose spoke.
" I'm fine now. I promise." They took the babies away while I tried to save Bella. I put venom directly in her heart then bit her multiple times. Then I felt the wolves coming.
" Alice! Jasper!" We rushed out to stay in front of the house.

The wolves appeared.
" We're outnumbered." Jasper said.
" By a lot." Alice said.
" I won't let then hurt my family." They attacked and we moved. We fought them. Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett came in and helped. So did Seth and Leah. We ended up backed to a corner. Just then Jacob came out.
" Stop! It's over!" He blocked Sam's path.
"If you kill her, you kill me." Jacob was thrown in the air and he transformed. I translated for my family.
"Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." Jacob turned to me and I nodded my head. We went inside.

Rose held Renesmee while Alice was holding Carllie. Jasper went over to Alice and Carllie smiled at him. She reached for him and I realized something. Alice smiled at the baby in Jasper's arms. She spoke to him.
" Looks like you found your true mate." Jasper was shocked and I chuckled. Esme went over and smiled at Carllie. Alice held the baby girl's hand then gasped.
" Alice?" I asked.
" She's a mirror and Renesmee can show people things." We all looked at Carlie. She was curled into Jasper's arms and was falling asleep. Renesmee gurgled and squirmed. When Carllie heard she squirmed also. Rose went over and Renesmee held Carllie's hand. The two fell asleep holding hands.

Three days later
Carllie pov
Mom was supposed to wake up today. Even though I was three days old I looked more like three months old. Renesmee looked like a one month old. I mainly stayed with Jasper. Or grandma or dad or grandpa.

Right now I was in Aunt Alice's arms curled against her. Ness was in Aunt Rose's arms. After a bit dad came in with a beautiful woman. Renesmee and I had the same thought at the same time. Mom. Dad chuckled when he heard us thinking that. They came over. Aunt Rose and Aunt Alice turned around. Mom looked shocked. We were handed to her. Ness showed her everything and I helped calm Mom down. She looked shocked.
" What was that?"
" Renesmee showed you her memories of you and Carllie calmed you down." Dad answered.
" How?"
"How do I read thoughts? Or Alice see the future? Or Jasper control emotions? They're gifted." She smiled at us then spoke.
" I've only been out three days?" Grandpa spoke.
"They're growth rate is unprecedented." Jacob walked up and tried to get Ness back.
" All right. That's enough experimenting for one day."
" Jacob. She's doing great."
" Yeah. Let's not push it though."
" What's your problem?" Mom asked.
" Oh. Do tell her Jacob."Aunt Rose said. Uncle Emmett smirked.
" This should be good." Dad spoke.
" Hold on a second." He took Renesmee from mom's arms. Jasper took me from mom and held me close.
" Look, it's a wolf thing."
" What's a wolf thing?" Aunt Rose smirked then walked to take Ness. Aunt Rose walked over to grandma. Jacob spoke.
" Um......You know we have no control over it. But you can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise." Aunt Rose took Ness out of the room while I stayed with Jasper. Mom gripped Jacob by the back of his neck. She threw him out and started yelling at him.

She threw him to the ground. We all followed outside.
" You imprinted on my daughter?!"
" It wasn't my choice!"
" She's a baby!"
" It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?"
" I'm still debating it."
" I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" Mom tossed Jacob back down. Just then Seth and Leah came up.
" It's fine Leah." Jacob said. Mom spoke.
" You're gonna stay away from her."
" You know I can't do that." Mom tossed him into a tree.
" Stop her Edward." Grandma said.
" He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?"
" Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?"
" Long gone."
"Becuase it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there."
"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?!" Seth got in front and was tossed aside by mom. She froze and calmed down.
" Seth, are you okay?" Jacob asked.
" Seth, I'm sorry." Seth got up and brushed it off.
"He'll be alright." Jacob stepped up slowly to mom.
" Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness.....Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason." She sighed and calmed down.

Later Ness and I stayed with mom and dad while the others went hunting. Jacob was with us but he was asleep. It wasn't long before the others came back. Aunt Rose took Ness. Jazz took me and I gurgled happily. Jazz chuckled and kissed my forhead. Mom spoke.
" Where do they sleep?" Aunt Rose smiled.
" Renesmee sleeps in my arms. Or Esme's. Or Edward's. Carllie sleeps in Jasper's arms or Carlisle's." Aunt Alice came in.
" Happy birthday."
" I stopped aging three days ago."
"Well we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." I smiled. Aunt Alice handed mom a key. Then Aunt Alice took dad and mom to the cabin everyone had prepared for them. I put my hand on Jasper's cheek. He smiled and kissed my forhead.
" It's okay darlin." Grandpa came up.
" Come here sweetie." I reached for grandpa. He smiled and took me. I yawned and curled into grandpa. He chuckled and kissed my forhead.
" Not yet sweetie. You need to eat first." I opened my eyes and looked at him questioningly. He smiled and got my bottle. Then he fed me. After I was done I was burped then I curled into grandpa's arms and fell asleep.

Jasper pov
I smiled as I watch my little mate. She was so amazing. She was so special. I could already tell even though she was only a baby.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.