Growing Up is Hard

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Carllie pov
Nearly a year had passed since our birth and we were growing rapidly. Ness looked to be about four while I looked to be about eight. I was growing quicker and it scared everyone. Everyday grandpa would take our measurements then try to figure things out.

Jazz had been teaching me how to control my powers. Dad was teaching me and Ness music. Everyone was basically teaching us something.

Currently I was with Jazz just reading. I was on his lap and he was holding the book. Mom had gone out with Ness and Jacob. I was enjoying being with Jazz. After a bit Ness and mom came in. Mom looked worried and I noticed. I went over and put my hand in hers. She looked at me and smiled.
" Hey sweetie. It's okay." I nodded and hugged her. Then I went over to Jazz and sank into his lap. He smiled and kissed my head.

A week later we were all in the living room just relaxing. I was in Jazz's lap while he was reading. Dad was teaching Ness a song on the piano while mom, Jacob, Aunt Rose, and Uncle Emmett were by the piano. Grandma and grandpa were playing chess. Just then we heard glass shattering and turned to see Aunt Alice looking scared. Jazz put me down and sped over to Aunt Alice.
" What is it Alice?"
" The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Cauis, Marcus, the Guard. And Irina." Mom got Ness and me up and held us close.
" Why?" Grandpa asked. Dad turned to mom.
" What did Irina see in the woods?"
" We were just walking." Mom said. Jacob spoke.
" Ness was catching snowflakes."
" Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee's an immortal child." I got scared and went over to Jazz. He pulled me close and tried to calm me down. I hid myself into him.

Later I was in my room trying to relax but I couldn't. Technically I was supposed to be sleeping but I really didn't want to. Finally I got up and snuck out to Jazz's room.

I opened the door to find him reading. His back was to the wall. I grinned and snuck over. I was about to tackle him when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.
"Don't you dare." I giggled. He chuckled and pulled me close. I settled into his lap and closed my eyes taking in his scent. It always calmed me. Jasper shook with silent laughter.
"You alright darlin?"
"Yep. Just happy." Jazz smiled and kissed my head.
"I can tell."
" Hey Jazz. How much longer do we have to wait before you and I can go on a date?" Jazz chuckled.
" A little bit longer darlin." I pouted and looked down. Jazz smiled gently and spoke.
" Tell you what. If Bella and Edward say it's fine then we can go out, just for a bit, tomorrow." I lit up.
" Promise?"
" I promise." I grinned and hugged him. Then I pulled away and yawned. Jazz chuckled and picked me up. He put me down on his bed and put the covers over me.
" Sleep little bit." I nodded and curled into the covers, immediately falling asleep.

The next morning I was practically jumping up and down. Mom and dad had agreed to let me go with Jazz to get witnesses. I would be with him and just him. I was excited to get to know him better.

It was a while but we finally made it to our first stop. It was in Texas. Jazz said there were two very important people there.

When we pulled up to a house two people came out. They both had red eyes meaning they were human drinkers.

The guy spoke

The guy spoke.
" Major. Watch ya doin here?" Jazz spoke.
" I need you to keep an open mind. Deal?" The guy and girl nodded. Jazz nodded at me and I got out. Both vampires looked shocked then the guy came over to me. He bent down and spoke.
" Hey little darlin. What's your name?"
" Carllie."
" I'm Peter and this is Charlotte." I smiled then put a hand on his cheek showing him everything. He looked shocked then grinned.
" Your little mate is different major." Jazz rolled his eyes and smirked. Charlotte had come over by now and I showed her everything. She smiled.
" She's cute." I blushed and buried myself into Jazz. He chuckled and brushed my hair with his fingers.

We stayed for a few days, gathering other witnesses, before we went back to Forks.

When we got back home I ran to find dad. I saw him in the living room talking to someone and grandpa. I grinned and ran over. He picked me up and smiled.
" Hey sweetie. Did you have a good time?"
" Yep." Grandpa chuckled and took me from Dad.
" Carrlie this is Elezear Denali. Elezear this is my other granddaughter Carllie." I smiled at the man.
" Nice to meet you." He smiled back.
"You as well." Dad spoke.
" She's Renesmee's twin but they grow at different paces." A woman with brown hair and golden eyes came over.
" She's beautiful Carlisle." He smiled and nodded.
"Carllie this is Carmen. Elezear's wife and mate." I smiled at her and went over to her. I took her hand and smiled at her. She smiled back and petted my hair. Just then uncle Emmett came in.
" Hey squirt." I giggled and ran over to him. He picked me up and tickled me. I squealed and squirmed. Eventually he put me down and I ran to Jazz, who had sat down. I was happy to be back home with my family.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.