Chapter 3

"Nana!" Anju shouted when she saw Suwawa in front if the mall.
"Inami!" Suwawa shouted back and they both hugged.
"But I gotta say, its unusual for you to invite me like this, Why didn't you ask Shuka" Suwawa pulled Anju's hand and go to the malls entrance.
"She has been busy all day" Anju replied.
"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Anju asked.
"Nope, wanna go eat something first?"
"Sure!" Anju pointed at a restaurant.

They both get in to the restaurant and ordered their food. Suwawa got her food and decided to go wash her hands. She stumbled upon somebody when she got to the toilet.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" the girl, who is using a mask reached to Suwawa.
"Shuka? What are you doing here?" Suwawa stood up.
"Wait... Who are you" Shuka got confused.
"Ah sorry, I should've called you Shu-chan, I forgot that we aren't supposed to call ourselves by names at public" Suwawa said.
"Excuse me?" Shuka got more confused.
"Its me" Suwawa opened took off her shades and mask.
"Nanaka!" Shuka finally realized.
"I didn't think you would notice that its me with this mask" Shuka said.
"So? Why are you here? Anju said you were busy" Suwawa got curious.
"About that...." Shuka just about to say something but someone cut her talk.
"Shuka! Finally found you" A girl who is using a shades and mask shouted.
"Rikyako?" Suwawa got confused.
"Nana! How did you know this is me?"
"I'm already used to seeing everyone wear mask" Suwawa replied.
"So? Are you cheating or something?" Suwawa nudged Shuka and smirked at her.
"Of course not!" Shuka denied.
"Why don't you just tell them the truth, Shuka-chan?" Rikyako asked.
"What do you mean by the truth?" Shuka starts sweating.
"That my name is now Saito Rikako" Rikyako said to Shuka.
"Wha? WHAAA!?" Shuka shouted.
"Don't worry, I won't tell An-chan. Just be careful, An-chan is here. I'm going back to her" Suwawa patted both of their heads.
"Suwawa its not like what you think!" Shuka tried to explain but Suwawa already ran to Anju.

Shuka noticed Rikyako who is laughing.
"Why did you do that?" Shuka stared at her.
"Cause its funny" Rikyako laughed again.
"OH YOU'RE GONNA GET IT LATER WOMAN"

Meanwhile,
"What took you so long?" Anju asked to Suwawa.
"Just a bit mess on the toilet, I don't recommend you to go there for now" Suwawa sat.
"Why?" Anju got interested.
"Let's just say, you wouldn't want to know" Suwawa glanced at Anju's confused face but then start eating.
"Today is my treat" Suwawa said.
"I'm the one who invited you so I'm the one who should be paying" Anju didn't want to make Suwawa pay.
"Lets just say, I'm giving to those who I feel are sad person" Suwawa said to Anju.
"You think of me as a sad person?"
"From what I know at the toilet just now, I feel like your a sad person Anju" Suwawa stared at Anju who is confused.

'Cause someone is cheating on you, you really are a sad person' Suwawa thought and then Payed.

"Should we go buy some clothes?" Anju asked.
"Sure" Suwawa answered.